Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too

Discus and support Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when i originally bought my xbox one it came in a bundle with Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed Unity and so i created an account put... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UranicTugboat81, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too

So when i originally bought my xbox one it came in a bundle with Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed Unity and so i created an account put in the codes and downloaded the games. But its almost been a year and i reset my xbox, the games are still
    downloaded. But now it asks me to login to the original account i put the codes in with. But the thing is I dont remember the acccount it was with. Do you guys know any way i can get acess to thetwo digital games again? Pls help me out I would be so greatful.

:)

UranicTugboat81, Nov 25, 2017
  2. EA ACCESS CODE.

Hi¡¡

I just get back home from my holidays , and when i updated my xbox , i lost all messages i had...

There i had a EA ACCESS code and now i cant recover that code as the message was removed.

Can any ADMIN help me to recover the code?

Dimegio AlDiTa, Nov 25, 2017
  3. ToRe Tomm
    ToRe Tomm Guest
    Recovering my GT

my Brother was on Holiday so was i and we recovered our GTS on a xbox in the uk, we just came back to our home and i can recover mine but my brother cant recover his PLS Help His Gt is RainnyyDayZ

ToRe Tomm, Nov 25, 2017
  4. Paul1708 Win User

recover an account

hey there

I would advise using this lost password guide choosing that you dont see the secuirty proofs and follow the online steps too recover the account based on what it says and you know

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution

Make sure too try all the steps and follow each step even if you think it isnt working. If you get too the end and it hasnt helped it will help you too fill out a online account recover.
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

The Worst Game Ever Played - A True Story

Hey between me being brain dead, trusting Gamestop, and my wife's help; I lost all my data. Was able to redownload the stuff from the marketplace but save games are gone. The good thing is wife lost her profile too. Was not able to recover it since we could
    not remember her game tag. So her gamescore is now 10.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

lost my 360 account, and don't remember the password, but cannot change the password.

Hello, LukasJames. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm really sorry about this issue. All the steps you can take to recover a lost account can be seen here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

If after following the steps outlined on both URLs above you still cannot recover your account - and as you mentioned, you are not being able to recover it using the recovery form too - unfortunately it is conceivable that you really lost access to your account.

No Microsoft employee can help users recovering their accounts. They only send you the above articles I sent or instruct you on how to fill the recovery form. They are not allowed and have no access to change anything on a user account. I hope you understand. I do not work for Microsoft and I do not have access to user accounts too.

If you have any question, please let me know. And again, I'm really sorry about this.
  7. Georges C. Win User

How to put a new microsoft account on MSFS?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gabriel6.2905, unfortunately it is not possible to transfer digital licenses (games) from one account to another, if you have lost access to your account the ideal would be to use the account recovery form to recover it.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  8. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?

Thema:

Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too

1. Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too - Similar Threads - Pls help recover

2. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  3. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  4. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help: I was changing my resolution when I accidently reset it, then I rebooted my pc and the screen was all black it has been like this for hours can anyone please help me I have tried many different...
  9. Pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    Pls help: I bought 2 packs, each 5 euros, it was the same pack twice. For some minecoins or what they are called. The minecraft currency i mean. I still want the pack once and my 5 euros which i payed on...
  10. Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me!

in XboX Insiders
    Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me!: Can someone help! I'm trying to get in my account I have thousands of dollars in my account. I cant recover it because I dont have access to phone number or the old credit cards kn file.xvox rep...