pls dear enforcement team

Discus and support pls dear enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; pls dear enforcement team unsuspennd me from online gaming i did nothing wrong and allready am comunication suspended i have a friend that i play with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by damian deutsch, Aug 4, 2017.

1. pls dear enforcement team

pls dear enforcement team unsuspennd me from online gaming i did nothing wrong and allready am comunication suspended i have a friend that i play with ll the time he can tell u i did nothing wrong pls unsuspend me till sunday or i cry there is something
    in a game 4 a limited time (till sunday) and if i cant buy it im going to ****

:)

damian deutsch, Aug 4, 2017
  2. Dear Enforcement Team

Hello Xbox Enforcement team i would like a answer of why and what were the Circumstances of my account being banned for Communications when i have not of use for vulgar language through microphone and this will affect me in my relations with family and friends
    i communicate with on a regular basis and was reported on mulitple occasions from multiple people is highly unlikely if i have or may have upset one other account or player and would like the comment of the report if is one to be addressed to me through email
    please as i should be eligible to know if the reason for such action to ban me is even legit offence of the terms of service and agreement.

Stanced Drift, Aug 4, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Dear enforcement team

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums (or Xbox Support) can do anything regarding enforcement actions like a suspension etc.

You will have to go to enforcement.xbox.com for more information, that's the only place where to go regarding enforcement.

WPAK, Aug 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

the enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Aug 4, 2017
  5. yes it does i got send Here by the support

damian deutsch, Aug 4, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No they don't. The enforcement team stopped using the forums over a year ago. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review. Phone and chat support do not have correct information regarding the forums and are known to send people here with
    incorrect information.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

No they don't. The enforcement team stopped using the forums over a year ago. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review. Phone and chat support do not have correct information regarding the forums and are known to send people here with
    incorrect information.
  8. Smwutches Win User

the enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. damian deutsch Win User

yes it does i got send Here by the support
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

Just to add that the enforcement team would of already told you via email why you were suspended & are under no obligation to tell you the circumstances or specifics of what you did or said which is something you agreed to when you started your account.

Comms suspensions aren't just for what you have said through a microphone.

Any report filed against someone is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken so you have not been banned for no reason.
  11. ImAnthonyDaniel Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

This is the new account I made that I would love the titanfall season pass that I just bought and the one month I just bought to go towards if you can or if you unban my Jtagy account that will be okay to. I just don't see how its banned for life when I
    never been banned before and I recently played halo 3 and other people were modding it in. Which I left feedback on them but you must have never got it...
Thema:

1. pls dear enforcement team - Similar Threads - pls dear enforcement

2. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  3. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  8. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  9. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  10. Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...

in XboX Insiders
    Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...: Please, do something about this. This is not a sub for self-service community support for people who just got an Xbox 360 that doesn't turn on or asking if sitting on it is okay. This is rule #4...