Plese somebody help me!

Discus and support Plese somebody help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In general, I’m a good person and I’m very generous. 2 years ago (approximately), one of my « friend » asked me to lend him/her my xbox 360. I gave him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CypresZeus80676, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Plese somebody help me!

In general, I’m a good person and I’m very generous. 2 years ago (approximately), one of my « friend » asked me to lend him/her my xbox 360. I gave him the bag where was my xbox and all my games and I told him/her to give me my xbox back after approximately
    one month. A day, maybe 6 months after, I decided to go downstair and play with it, because I didn’t since the day I lended it to my friend. But my friend didn’t put it back. It was a long time since I gave it to this person so i forgot who it was. How can
    I find it?

:)

CypresZeus80676, Dec 27, 2017
  2. falab
    falab Guest
    problem with cerberus network

I try to download some dlc, but it dosent work. If try to download a window pop up and say "There are no items available for purchase at tis time". Somebody plese help i want t play arrival. thaks

falab, Dec 27, 2017
  3. can someone help me ples

so my xbox one account is for some reason baned offline from playing online and joining in partyes idk why i am last night it was fine me and my friends in a party playing gtav bo3 battlefiled and i wake up hope on i cant join partyes and cant play online
    with my friends and i dont know what i did my account name is and i just want to play idk what i did but i just want to play again and not be baned for 2 weeks cuz i did nothing wrong im always in party chat with my friends talking to them and
    i really really just want to play so if someone can help me with that xbox support and can someone ples just tell me how i can fix this i just wanna play again

SNIP3R R3CON2, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Plese somebody help me!

Nothing anyone here can do.

To be honest I find it hard to believe you lent someone a gaming console & can't remember who you lent it to & why you would leave it so long to do something about it.

Daft Badger, Dec 27, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Plese somebody help me!

Nothing anyone here can do.

To be honest I find it hard to believe you lent someone a gaming console & can't remember who you lent it to & why you would leave it so long to do something about it.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

somebody help me!

Why would you give out your Window Live ID? Might be how you got into this mess~
  7. ianbann82 Win User

somebody help me!

best bet is the epic forums sure if everything is legit they will sort it for you
  8. Smwutches Win User

Somebody help me

You would have to wait the year until you can change it again.
  9. NursingZebra35 Win User

Somebody help me!

no im not banned from gears it will not let me get past the start menu
Thema:

Plese somebody help me!

1. Plese somebody help me! - Similar Threads - Plese somebody help

2. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....
  3. Can somebody help me with the rewards app on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me with the rewards app on xbox?: Hi, I redeemed a robux gift card from the rewards app on my Xbox using my points but I never got any robux or any kind of code, could someone help please? Thanks...
  4. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  5. can you plese call me back at [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    can you plese call me back at [mod removed]: please someone call me back at [mod removed] 6310e726-fa4a-43d7-bb28-edd6df999df8
  6. Xbox One S Problem Plese Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Problem Plese Help: Some games on my Xbox One S will appear black with some features showing and tiny dots of blinking color. I am really not sure how to fix this. I have tried resetting, restarting and changing the...
  7. plese help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    plese help: iam playng battlefield 1 and iam level 90 but i can't. unilock the new gun i dont now what is the problem 6b4a907f-ce6b-4333-9c28-8a391a9f6e6a
  8. Plese reply AsaP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plese reply AsaP: HELP! I have been hacked my gamertag: [Mod Removed] 426dd5ec-dcb3-4ce0-9ede-84da2b89b200
  9. Get me free month trial gold plese

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get me free month trial gold plese: Hii im new to xbox my frend told me that i can get a free trial of gold? b6dabd5c-3c35-40eb-9366-350afaaae6d6
  10. my xbox is not working plese help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is not working plese help: xbox and windows store is not working a5eb4633-167c-44cc-b8c9-73c6ef5fcc8b