plese help

Discus and support plese help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; iam playng battlefield 1 and iam level 90 but i can't. unilock the new gun i dont now what is the problem 6b4a907f-ce6b-4333-9c28-8a391a9f6e6a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morteza Moradi-[xboxvenue], Sep 8, 2017.

1. plese help

iam playng battlefield 1 and iam level 90 but i can't. unilock the new gun i dont now what is the problem

:)

Morteza Moradi-[xboxvenue], Sep 8, 2017
  2. TattyTooth0
    TattyTooth0 Guest
    Help ples

When i try to buy Xbox live gold with my paypal it says

Contact Microsoft Support

We can not process your payment.

TattyTooth0, Sep 8, 2017
  3. I changed my gametag and I'm trying to recover the account, but the Xbox has been on the "Recovering Account" screen for 35 minutes?

I USE THE SAME E- MAIL AND PASSWORD I CANT GET BACK I NEED HELP TO GET IT BACK THE GAMETAG YOUNGMONEYDT PLESE I NEED BACK SEND MESSAGE PLESE MY FIRST ACCOUNT.

SwAg XxNiTrOxX, Sep 8, 2017
  4. SwAg XxNiTrOxX Win User

I changed my gametag and I'm trying to recover the account, but the Xbox has been on the "Recovering Account" screen for 35 minutes?

I USE THE SAME E- MAIL AND PASSWORD I CANT GET BACK I NEED HELP TO GET IT BACK THE GAMETAG YOUNGMONEYDT PLESE I NEED BACK SEND MESSAGE PLESE MY FIRST ACCOUNT.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Plese somebody help me!

Nothing anyone here can do.

To be honest I find it hard to believe you lent someone a gaming console & can't remember who you lent it to & why you would leave it so long to do something about it.
  6. IRISH PA Win User

error 8007045d plese help!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you may have some corrupt data on your HDD.Try this first
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8007045d
    and make sure you delete the profile only you don't want to delete everything.Ounce you have it deleted from your HDD go ahead and try to download it again.
  7. SUSANO 09187 Win User

svp

je conpren rien frenshe plese
  8. {Parity} Win User

my xbox is not working plese help

Try performing a hard reset exactly like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

plese help

1. plese help - Similar Threads - plese help

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  5. can you plese call me back at [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    can you plese call me back at [mod removed]: please someone call me back at [mod removed] 6310e726-fa4a-43d7-bb28-edd6df999df8
  6. Xbox One S Problem Plese Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Problem Plese Help: Some games on my Xbox One S will appear black with some features showing and tiny dots of blinking color. I am really not sure how to fix this. I have tried resetting, restarting and changing the...
  7. Plese reply AsaP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plese reply AsaP: HELP! I have been hacked my gamertag: [Mod Removed] 426dd5ec-dcb3-4ce0-9ede-84da2b89b200
  8. Plese somebody help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plese somebody help me!: In general, I’m a good person and I’m very generous. 2 years ago (approximately), one of my « friend » asked me to lend him/her my xbox 360. I gave him the bag where was my xbox and all my games...
  9. Get me free month trial gold plese

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get me free month trial gold plese: Hii im new to xbox my frend told me that i can get a free trial of gold? b6dabd5c-3c35-40eb-9366-350afaaae6d6
  10. my xbox is not working plese help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is not working plese help: xbox and windows store is not working a5eb4633-167c-44cc-b8c9-73c6ef5fcc8b