Please Unban My Account Xbox

Discus and support Please Unban My Account Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WorthLeopard808, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Please Unban My Account Xbox

I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account?

I have been with xbox for nearly 7 years, and have spent thousands on the platform, I am very upset that my account has been banned while I haven’t been playing, and I would very much appreciate if xbox could unban my account, I am trying to figure out how someone accessed my account.

:)

WorthLeopard808, Oct 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

please unban my account

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Please Unban My Xbox Account

Hey Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are requesting for a way to get an Enforcement action removed from your account.

We here on the Xbox Forums lack any sort of tools to assist you with anything Enforcement related. The only thing we can do is refer you to the
    Enforcement website or, in your case, request that you wait till further feedback

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. WorthLeopard808 Win User

It sounds like you have gone straight to suspension so the strikes have no influence on this.
    So will I be able to log back in after a year? If not is there any way of me taking this further to make sure I can get my account back?
  5. WorthLeopard808 Win User

Unfortunately, no one here and even Xbox Support are unable to unban an account.
    It said my account had a indefinite suspension but I didn’t know if that meant a permanent ban.

Also, searched google and found this:

[​IMG]
    Does this mean i will be able to play in a year? The strike thing said 0/8.
  6. •Best Rdo Player†Win User

Please Unban My Xbox Account

Ok, support says there’s a case opened on my account still, including my alt. But they been opened for awhile; like weeks, then one Is a month. Still havent received any email update, so don’t know whats taking so long; same with the reinstatement process.
    So hopefully they fix It, Im just posting to forums for possibly a better chance of this getting fixed.
Thema:

1. Please Unban My Account Xbox - Similar Threads - Please Unban Account

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to: I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c
  6. Can I get my account unbanned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account unbanned please: Can I get my account unbanned please 717d3270-ff27-464f-b2a4-6ea5003aa29a
  7. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...
  8. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  9. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  10. please unban this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban this account: my only value account i own i payed over 10k on this account i invested everything just to have everything. d0af9c17-84a5-4c9a-aae4-a52d189e12c2