Please tell me how this happens...

Discus and support Please tell me how this happens... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was recently suspended from an account named nytoxx1934 after I said "chill tf out" in a group post of his because he was baiting players by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 2012 Classic, Sep 1, 2023.

1. 2012 Classic
    2012 Classic Guest

My account was recently suspended from an account named nytoxx1934 after I said "chill tf out" in a group post of his because he was baiting players by saying he was bad even though I've seen him play and he is not bad at all. I didn't intend any harm, however he still reported me. I have proof of him saying worse, I even have a screenshot. The text he send states: "Caleb loves. To pick. Cotton in the fields. With his friend Nico." I am black and I took this to offense when he said this, but I shrugged it off not trying to start a fight. So please xbox suspend him because he has said worse. In party's, he has spammed the N-Word multiple times and has begged me not to post it when he has said it. Thank you.

:)

2012 Classic, Sep 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: