Please take at look at your report system, its so flaud! :(

Discus and support Please take at look at your report system, its so flaud! :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i am just writing this as i have a serious issue with the report system on xbox one let me explain. So i play a game called overwatch, in this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaitlynJenner x, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Please take at look at your report system, its so flaud! :(

Hello i am just writing this as i have a serious issue with the report system on xbox one let me explain. So i play a game called overwatch, in this game there are 24 characters to play, some of which are considered by the community to be better and worse
    than others. So in this game i play a character that is considered to be worse than others but its my game and I like to play him i don't troll i just play. Becausr i play this character that alot of the community don't like alot of my team will report me
    every game purely for playing that character, i rarely reply to people when they send me hate messages for playing him. But now within one day my reputation has gone from being okay to avoid me so now i cant even play the game, all because i play a character
    that people don't like/:. It would be great if i could get a response

:)

KaitlynJenner x, Jun 29, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    System restarts when trying to connect to live

Hey everyone!

Thanks for clarifying. Just to take a deeper look into this, can you please share which OS version your console is currently running? To take a look at the OS version take a look at the steps over on

this page
    . Thanks!

Mister Maka, Jun 29, 2017
  3. Pmoney12345
    Pmoney12345 Guest
    Please take a look at my unfair suspension

helloo,

So I got suspended for saying [Mod Removed]it means chicken. I don't think I should be suspended for saying
    [Mod Removed]and please unban my account. Thank you

Pmoney12345, Jun 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Please take at look at your report system, its so flaud! :(