Please stop with the constant store updates

Discus and support Please stop with the constant store updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox store updates once a day sometimes twice could you please have it down to once a month? 62195f39-03a3-4643-9cd1-6b8eb59d618d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirAceman13420, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Please stop with the constant store updates

The xbox store updates once a day sometimes twice could you please have it down to once a month?

:)

SirAceman13420, Apr 28, 2021
  2. annix Win User

Can we stop the constant updates please!

You shouldn’t be receiving updates as often as you’re describing, as mentioned above putting your console in instant-on mode is a good solution, but I’m curious to know whether or not your console is enrolled in the Insiders Program. That would be the only
    thing that would really make sense to me as why you’d be receiving frequent updates - unless it really is months and months between you turning on your console.

Check this link and read the “I sold my console or no longer want to participate” for instructions on how to make sure you’re unenrolled from the Insiders Program (if your console is enrolled in the first place).

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Also if you're not in an Insider ring and it's the games getting updates the only way to alleviate this would be to leave it in Instant On mode like Smwutches said.
  4. L0rd Ramen Win User

I can attest to what Smwutches has said. I have my Xbox in Instant-On Mode and I rarely have to wait for updates.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Instead of leaving the Xbox Insider program as one Ambassador has suggested you can drop down to a lower ring which receives much fewer updates. For example if you are in Beta ring drop down to Delta or Omega. The Omega ring receives the fewest updates,
    usually just before it is released to the general public. This can be managed using the Xbox Insider Hub on your console.
  6. FreelanceGem098 Win User

If you're using a wired internet connection and you don't want to perform the system update, you can select Turn off Xbox.

Topics

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
    3. Under Updates, select Keep my console up to date.
Thema:

Please stop with the constant store updates

1. Please stop with the constant store updates - Similar Threads - Please stop constant

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  7. PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11: I have been using a controller for awhile, my controller recently started to disconnect from my pc every 30 seconds. I made sure all my drivers are updated, I even reinstalled all of them; bios,...
  8. Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh: Why do yall keep changing the UI? It was fine before. Its just annoying cuz it messes with muscle memory when you put things in different spots. If it aint broke, dont fix it! submitted by...
  9. PLEASE stop doing this to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE stop doing this to me: Hello, I have kids, they play minecraft which is tied to my microsoft account. Every time the game updates it signs them out and i am forced to reset my password across all of microsoft. I either...
  10. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...: Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508