PLEASE stop doing this to me

Discus and support PLEASE stop doing this to me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have kids, they play minecraft which is tied to my microsoft account. Every time the game updates it signs them out and i am forced to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hello_mynameisjoe, Aug 6, 2023.

1. PLEASE stop doing this to me

Hello,

I have kids, they play minecraft which is tied to my microsoft account. Every time the game updates it signs them out and i am forced to reset my password across all of microsoft. I either need a bypass to this or we're deleting minecraft. STOP!

PLEASE stop doing this to me [​IMG]

:)

hello_mynameisjoe, Aug 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Morpheus Psyche Win User

Please, can we stop doing this?

My clan tag

idc!

You know why?

I dont care.

Thats why.
  4. o0Tiffness0o Win User

Clan tags are ghey, srsly...
  5. dupda6a7a5f-7c17-49c Win User

i have no trouble with allowing idiot teammates to die due to retarded names or clantags, however it gets old when u know someone is there and then ur teammate stands infront of him hidding but puts his name in the way, if that happens tho i take a shot
    just to see if i get lucky and get out of that area to try and get around him, dont worry about saving ur team if all they do is get in the way (ps, this is way i am horrible in clans)
  6. Kinectimal Win User

U jelly? BTW, not complaining about gamertags.. Learn 2 reed.
Thema:

1. PLEASE stop doing this to me - Similar Threads - PLEASE stop doing

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  8. PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11: I have been using a controller for awhile, my controller recently started to disconnect from my pc every 30 seconds. I made sure all my drivers are updated, I even reinstalled all of them; bios,...
  9. Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh: Why do yall keep changing the UI? It was fine before. Its just annoying cuz it messes with muscle memory when you put things in different spots. If it aint broke, dont fix it! submitted by...
  10. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...: Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508