Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh

Discus and support Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why do yall keep changing the UI? It was fine before. Its just annoying cuz it messes with muscle memory when you put things in different spots. If it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yeez25, Sep 14, 2023.

1. /u/Yeez25
    /u/Yeez25 Guest

Why do yall keep changing the UI? It was fine before. Its just annoying cuz it messes with muscle memory when you put things in different spots. If it aint broke, dont fix it!

submitted by /u/Yeez25
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yeez25, Sep 14, 2023
  2. MoJuiceB Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

bruh i cant he directly changed the email
  3. THCal Win User

Games with gold issue

Change ur xbox's region to uk and just incase langue as well. For some STUPID reason this is advertised on australian region xbox's yet unavailble to us. I feel like every xbox update that changes the ui has some bug that wrecks the ui. STOP CHANGING IT
    AND JUST MAKE IT WORK.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

My black ops 4 disk won’t install

5. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

gamertag change

Damn Joey, that really "BLOWS" bruh that you cant get a free GT change...
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Bruh

Any enforcement actions are handled by the enforcement team on their website enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does not monitor these forums

If you feel that you have been wrongly suspended you can file for a case review on their website and they will reinvestigate the report and let you know if they can lift the suspension sooner.
Thema:

1. Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh - Similar Threads - Please stop changing

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  8. PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11: I have been using a controller for awhile, my controller recently started to disconnect from my pc every 30 seconds. I made sure all my drivers are updated, I even reinstalled all of them; bios,...
  9. PLEASE stop doing this to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE stop doing this to me: Hello, I have kids, they play minecraft which is tied to my microsoft account. Every time the game updates it signs them out and i am forced to reset my password across all of microsoft. I either...
  10. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...: Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508