Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...

Discus and support Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not enough people are talking about it and it is a glaring issue affecting the old games. When playing on 360 vs Series, there is a clear difference in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlashtedGaming, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...

Not enough people are talking about it and it is a glaring issue affecting the old games. When playing on 360 vs Series, there is a clear difference in regards to input lag regardless of settings chosen. This is a simple emu fix Microsoft can make to the Xbox Series consoles for back compat via a firmware update. If we want these games to stay relevant and playable, we have to ensure they are fully enjoyable. We finally have some news orgs picking it up but not enough. Microsoft needs to be aware of the control issues in these old games. Please help spread the news if we expect anything to get done. I have reported this for two years now via the Insider app but nothing has been done. This is a real issue that many have noticed.

https://gamerant.com/call-of-duty-servers-fixed-mw2-black-ops-input-delay-lag/?newsletter\_popup=1

https://www.zleague.gg/theportal/call-of-duty-players-experience-input-delay-on-old-cods/#:\~:text=Key%20Takeaways%3A,may%20help%20reduce%20input%20lag

https://www.reddit.com/r/CallOfDuty/comments/15048jb/bo2\_anyone\_else\_struggling\_with\_input\_lag\_on\_old/

https://kotaku.com/call-of-duty-cod-xbox-360-servers-black-ops-input-delay-1850647392

submitted by /u/BlashtedGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlashtedGaming, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Spud 72 Win User

how does multiplayer play?

It's not input lag he's referring to. Your input lag in particular should be outstanding from the looks of it. What you're experiencing and what the OP is referring to is the beauty of the Call of Duty Franchise, good ol' internet Lag Compensation. One of
    the major reasons I stopped playing the MP for this franchise.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

COD Black Ops Cheating

I know there are major issues with Call of Duty 4 and World at War, but I have not seen any modding in Black Ops and I'm aware of no issues with this title. Please explain.
  4. ZaceTTU Win User

Xbox One component cable adapter?

In response to the "OMG get a HDMI tv" I play Call of Duty with a sony WEGA because it is the best image tv with NO input lag. Any LED/LCD or plasma has input lag. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to be slower at a game.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

WON'T CONNECT TO XBOXLIVE!

Hey there, Xbox Live currently has a
    service alert
    regarding Call of Duty titles.

XBOX LIVE Service
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Using theatre mode in all Call of Duty titles
    • Uploading to YouTube in all Call of Duty titles
    Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Xbox 360 Console
    Although it only addresses theatre, it may be affecting multiplayer as well.
  6. Tooniies Win User

Interest level: Depleted. Black Ops 1 reigns supreme.

I agree. The original Black Ops is one of my favourite Call of Duty titles. I want to like Black Ops 2, but the lag is absolutely game breaking.
Thema:

Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...

1. Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles... - Similar Threads - Please spread awareness

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  9. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  10. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....