Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

Discus and support Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristan Mailloux, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

Can't open the game, I receive this every time

Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340

0x00007ff6bbdb8cba ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6bbdb937a ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6bbd6e5fb ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6bbd6d4a0 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6bbd50d12 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6bbdc199e ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6bbeea840 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6b88e19e4 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6b88e4b49 ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6b88d7b1a ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6b88d765f ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff6be9ee82a ShooterGame-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff86b1b7344 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []

0x00007ff86d0e26b1 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []

:)

Tristan Mailloux, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on that error message none of them worked. Even tried uninstalling and re-installing multiple times

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on that error message none of them worked. Even tried uninstalling and re-installing multiple times

Hello Tristan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to fix ARK: Survival Ascended as it is showing an error message. To ensure that we are on the same page, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we know if you are installing the game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store or other platforms?
    2. May we know if you encounter same issue with other games?
    3. Can we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal your personal information like full name or email address.

For troubleshooting, you may try the following:

Update your graphics card drivers:

• Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your graphics card.
    • You can usually find them on the manufacturer's website.

Disable any overclocking:

• If you have overclocked your CPU or GPU, try disabling it and see if the game runs without any issues.

Run the game in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the game's executable file, select Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, and check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select an earlier version of Windows.

If none of these solutions work, we would like to ask for answers to our questions above so we can further provide you with troubleshooting.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. JANDERSON8988 Win User

XBox Live Gold Not Working

how do I fix it cause I've tried nearly everything

please, someone, help
  5. Im Arianna Win User

Fall 2012 update not downloading! Error code 3F45-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751

the same thing is now happening to me and i don't know how to fix it =/ can someone help i've tried everything!
  6. GoldenAussie F Win User

How do I set up a arks ascended dedicated server on my pc

Oh sorry for the confusion its ark survival ascended
Thema:

Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

1. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on... - Similar Threads - Please someone knows

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  4. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  5. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  6. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  7. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  8. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  9. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  10. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...