Please remove this suspension on my xbox live account

Discus and support Please remove this suspension on my xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can someone contact me as my xbox live has been stopped ive only just paid for a whole year and i can now no longer play online since i got this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulDoyle84, Jan 21, 2017.

1. PaulDoyle84
    PaulDoyle84 Guest

Please can someone contact me as my xbox live has been stopped ive only just paid for a whole year and i can now no longer play online since i got this email.

I understand my account has been reported for certain messages that have been sent from my account during games on the division for being extremely frustrated and constantly getting killed by groups of players coming out of checkpoints which im sorry about
    but sometimes the anger demons take over and they shouldnt of but i have been a paying sutomer for many years and have spent thounsands and thousands of pounds on xbox live, assessories, games and season passes etc.

I understand theres a code of conduct but as a long time paying customer who has bought and paid for alot of stuff in my years of being an xbox gamer i really would like a chance to chat with someone and get this suspension lifted so i can resume being a
    loyal paying gamer to your company!.. PLEASE!...

As of right now as stated above i cant play online at all and i would like to talk to someone about this and hopefully get this ban lifted as i really am sorry and have spent alot of money with your company (microsoft).

Kind regards and apologies for my actions via xbox live messaging and promise i have learned my lesson and it will never happen again.

OmegaFear84

:)

PaulDoyle84, Jan 21, 2017
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 21, 2017
  3. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Good to know. I'll try all this when I get back home to try it out. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer, Jan 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 21, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would have to try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can my accounts suspension be removed please

Yes and no. In the past the enforcement team has taken action for certain things in waves, like gamerscore resets or bans for modding avatars. So it's not unusual to see a ton of people getting similar suspensions at the same time. If that is the case, then it makes sense that someone could have been using a gamerpic that violated the rules like 3 months ago, then changed it and the enforcement team is just getting around to issuing a suspension so people are assuming they're getting banned for an innocent pic when the suspension is actually for one that violates the rules, but they're no longer actively using it. (That is something that does happen that I've had confirmed by staff). So if the suspensions are happening because of those 2 reasons, then it's totally makes sense. But there's no way to know if either of those are the cases and the thing of people getting multiple suspensions for supposedly the same thing is odd.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Tezzerrific Win User

just curious, don't you find all these bans for gamerpics a bit fishy, even Microsoft provided ones are getting people banned multiple times, there has to be an issue that is not being looked at.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Please remove my suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Please remove this suspension on my xbox live account - Similar Threads - Please remove suspension

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  7. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  8. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...
  9. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...