Please remove my account from preview program

Discus and support Please remove my account from preview program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox keeps updating & it's taking forever for It to load. I don't wanna be in the program no more 0c31141f-1f62-4977-ac0f-e57cf1071355 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aerographics, May 15, 2017.

1. Aerographics
    Aerographics Guest

my Xbox keeps updating & it's taking forever for It to load. I don't wanna be in the program no more

:)

Aerographics, May 15, 2017
  2. stone089
    stone089 Guest
    Get my acount off preview program

Having problem with destiny 2

stone089, May 15, 2017
  3. Remove me from the preview program

Please remove me from the preview program my gamer tag is

undeadmonster22, May 15, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Aerographics!

I'm sorry to hear about the update issues. You should be able to request disenrollment from the Preview Program through the Insider app. You can also head over to the

Preview Program forums
    and ask to be removed there if the app doesn't work.

Good luck. Please remove my account from preview program :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 16, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Aerographics!

I'm sorry to hear about the update issues. You should be able to request disenrollment from the Preview Program through the Insider app. You can also head over to the

Preview Program forums
    and ask to be removed there if the app doesn't work.

Good luck. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to share, like, comment Activities.

Hey Counter Theory!

It looks like your account is still tied to the Preview Program. We suggest that you post this information over in the Preview Program Support forum so the proper folks can
    take a look and remove you from the program if you still wish to be.

Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread if the issue persists after being fully removed by the preview team.

Thanks! :)
  7. anAMATURE Win User

Xbox 360 Preview Program

I want out of the Preview Program... Every time an update happens... My display settings are reduced to the minimal settings... VERY FRUSTRATING!!! PLEASE remove my console from this program or tell me step by step how to remove myself...
  8. {Parity} Win User

Please remove me from the preview program

You will have to opt out through the tools provided on the console.

Good Luck!!
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Please remove me from the preview program

Hey there Lady Crackwax,

Can you please message me , your Gamertag, Console ID and Device ID through the Message system here on the forums? That will help us in helping you with this request. You can send me a message by clicking on the "Message" link next to the envelope
    below this post. Keep in mind that removing your console from the Insider Program will cause your console to factory reset and you will need to redownload and reinstall any games. Your save data in the cloud will be unaffected though.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Please remove my account from preview program - Similar Threads - Please remove account

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  7. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  8. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...
  9. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...