Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken...

Discus and support Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My bank details have been remembered on my grandsons account without my consent and have been used today. Please cancel anything that has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JenniferOBrien2, May 23, 2021.

1. Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken...

My bank details have been remembered on my grandsons account without my consent and have been used today.

Please cancel anything that has been purchased on Lewis Trelfords account or I need to report fraud

:)

JenniferOBrien2, May 23, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken out without my knowledge or consent

you let him use the details on his account, you are responsible what happens, as with ALL online services it will trigger an auto renew which the account holder would have to cancel. this is in all the terms and conditions and is not fraud.
  3. Zak M Win User

Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken out without my knowledge or consent

4. RyanGoodram Win User

Need help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello , unfortunately it is not possible to request refunds for Gift Cards once they have been redeemed into an account, so to be able to request a refund the cards would have to have been purchased in digital format directly from the Microsoft store and could not have been redeemed.

By your description the cards should be physical cards that you buy at partner stores, in cases like this the refund has to be requested from the store where you bought it, and the cards cannot be scratched or damaged.
    No I tried refunding the items my freind bought with the gift cards I wasn't trying to refund the cards just the items cause I wanna spend them on what I want but my freind spent so I need help refunding the items that were bought
  5. jazza1001 Win User

Can I get a refund if I bought a microsoft giftcard?

Unfortunately if this is a digital code and you have already added it to your account it can't be refunded. Likewise if it is a physical card bought from a shop they won't refund either as it is nigh on impossible to tell if it has been activated or not. Plus it is in their terms and conditions that they won't refund items like this.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Need help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello RyanGoodram, unfortunately it is not possible to request refunds for Gift Cards once they have been redeemed into an account, so to be able to request a refund the cards would have to have been purchased in digital format directly from the Microsoft store and could not have been redeemed.

By your description the cards should be physical cards that you buy at partner stores, in cases like this the refund has to be requested from the store where you bought it, and the cards cannot be scratched or damaged.
Thema:

Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken...

1. Please refund items refunded from my tesco card today and yesterday they have been taken... - Similar Threads - Please refund items

2. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  5. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  6. Refund on my warthunder please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on my warthunder please?: Can I please get a refund on my j35xs Saab pack in warthunder because my account in that game is gone and I tried and tried to get it back and gaijin said they can’t do anything about it and I...
  7. Can i get a refund please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund please.: Hello microsoft, i bought a bundle by a mistake its called "electron energy" in "MWIII" i was just checking out and i Bought it please can i get a refund Thank you i appreciate your work....
  8. Please advise how I can get a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please advise how I can get a refund.: Can I get a refund on MW3? I paid extra for the vault edition and I am sick of putting hours into zombies to accumulate items to just loose them. I am sick of being kicked from the game. Several...
  9. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  10. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...