Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it)

Discus and support Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My acount was hacked aruond 1 year ago. This was in late september of 2022 The hackers email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jonikas 0, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Jonikas 0
    Jonikas 0 Guest

My acount was hacked aruond 1 year ago. This was in late september of 2022 The hackers email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My acount is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** My transaction id is o-g7ire, My bank is SEB. In this account I have my main minecraft account the first name jonasjase the second jonasthepro (simplyfying) the third was N1TR0Jonas and the last one was Jonikas I change it right before I was hacked. The passwords I remember were jonas2009 and jonnas2009. i've tried countless times to contact your support but it did nothing. I bought minecraft as a key and I redeemed it as code. I created this account sometime in 2020 and I bought minecraft in 2020 may. Please microsoft recover my account you're my only hope if you have more questions I will anwser them. Here's my gmail- *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or my alt *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if you need to ask me something ask it. sorry for the bad english. PS: on that account I also had minecraft dungeons. My minecraft nickname is Jonikas this my alt account Jonikas0.

:)

Jonikas 0, Nov 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: