Please read!! My account has gotten hacked

Discus and support Please read!! My account has gotten hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MIcrosoft, My account has been hacked when i try to sign it it says wrong password and i know i put in the right one, PLZ HELP!! and i went on to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XCutCorgi4X, Mar 27, 2015.

1. XCutCorgi4X
    XCutCorgi4X Guest

MIcrosoft, My account has been hacked when i try to sign it it says wrong password and i know i put in the right one, PLZ HELP!! and i went on to my other profile to add it its profile picture was something ive never had please HELP!!

:)

XCutCorgi4X, Mar 27, 2015
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Mar 27, 2015
  3. Attention enforcement

To whom it may concern.... has anything about the people that had hacked my account on black ops 2 and that also gotten my credit card number been dealt with please let me know?

THEEXPENDABLE22, Mar 27, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you believe your account has been compromised, you will need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you believe your account has been compromised, you will need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Georges C. Win User

[READ PLEASE] MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Neocram, according to your description, have you already contacted Xbox support and done some procedure with them, did you receive any response about recovering your account?
  7. MuchWizard068 Win User

Was your XBOX Live account hacked??

Thanks for the reply, and I understand that people signup for phishing scams. I however, did not. MY account was hacked plain and simple. Microsoft support let me know that my account was indeed hacked as well. Please read before you post.
  8. Luca Maia Win User

My Minecraft account was transferred -- I dont know how!

You really dont read the post, right? I said 1000 times that my account was TRANSFERRED not HACKED.

Please understand my situation!
  9. SparkStormrider Win User

Theatened By a Guy That Says Hes a Hacker

[quote user="ALBERTSTACHE"]

I have just had the same thing happen to me, the xbox help desk person I spoke to said it IS possible for him to hack my account!!!!!!!

[/quote]

You can get your account phished, but no one has yet gotten their account "hacked". No hacker who's worth their salt is going to "hack" you because you beat them at a video game on xbox live.
Thema:

1. Please read!! My account has gotten hacked - Similar Threads - Please read account

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  5. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  6. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...
  7. Please read this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read this.: Me personally I think Xbox community guidelines are a little strict cause I could try to change my pfp to a funny picture but then they will just suspend me for no reason at all...
  8. False suspension. Please read and FIX THIS, THIS IS ABSURD!

in XBoX Accessibility
    False suspension. Please read and FIX THIS, THIS IS ABSURD!: I run a dayz community server on xbox and i advertise it through the looking for group posts so other players can become aware of the server existence and decide if they want to try it out, i...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...
  10. My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…: So I got fifa 23 X/S edition when it came out (bought with disc). And recently it has stopped working. Firstly, when I tried to open the app it said something like this: ‘Your game trial has...