Please re send 10 dollar gift card from Gears 4 purchase on microsoft store

Discus and support Please re send 10 dollar gift card from Gears 4 purchase on microsoft store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Gears 4 on the Microsoft store with this email/account and was never emailed by $10 gift card code. Please resend... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by recka 4rm Mecca, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Please re send 10 dollar gift card from Gears 4 purchase on microsoft store

I purchased Gears 4 on the Microsoft store with this email/account and was never emailed by $10 gift card code. Please resend

:)

recka 4rm Mecca, Nov 1, 2016
  2. Reward Points issued instead of Gift Card

On 8/3/15 I pre-ordered Rare Replay and it was to come with a 10 Dollar Gift card. After placing the order I received a conformation e-mail and this was at the bottom.

"Rare Replay for Xbox One - Additional Product Information:

Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped."

I pre-ordered a game off the Microsoft Store online and never received the 10 Dollar gift card for pre-ordering. After working with support online I found that this was issued reward points and not the gift card I was expecting. I was planning on using this
    in store or on-line. If there is a way to use points in either of these place I'm unaware.

Please help. Why did I get points and not a gift card? Can I use points in store? What do I need to change so that I am issued a Card and not points for future purchases.

Handsome Jake, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Y s F tR
    Y s F tR Guest
    10+10$ Store Gift Code Didnt Send To Me

I purchased two game on microsoftstore.com on 3 and 4 october. they are gears of war 4 download code+10$ store gift code. Store gift code is promotion near the gers of war 4 download code. So its free. In the mail you say " 10$ store gift code will send
    you 10 business day after game released" but codes did not reach me. Today is 16.business day.

Y s F tR, Nov 1, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com since that offer is through them.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: