Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

Discus and support Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/juststr8chillen, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because, I have seen multiple posts about it, and it seems nothing has still been done years later... I have also seen multiple posts recently still complaining about it... WHY OMG WHY is there just not an option to disable it? I have heard it "doesn't bog down the system... blah blah blah BS! if the game is just sitting in the Ram it's going to affect the performance including downloads. I am asking one more time. Can we please get an option just to disable it. Honestly I have always thought it was a worthless feature. Especially since things loaded on the internal or SSD slot load so fast anyway. Well End of rant. Delete this post if need be, but obviously I'm not the only one annoyed with it so obviously it needs to be addressed..

submitted by /u/juststr8chillen
    [link] [comments]

/u/juststr8chillen, Feb 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!