Please no sound in ads

Discus and support Please no sound in ads in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I prefer to listen to music while I play. I have silenced sound effects and music for the games, but I can't see a way to silence ads. This is very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeneLyons, Jul 12, 2018.

1. GeneLyons
    GeneLyons Guest

Please no sound in ads

I prefer to listen to music while I play. I have silenced sound effects and music for the games, but I can't see a way to silence ads. This is very annoying!

:)

GeneLyons, Jul 12, 2018
  2. BeardMiller
    BeardMiller Guest
    Ads and Sound issues

The advertisements on the side seem to cause an Issue with my Windows Surface RT. If i hit one by accident and try to get out of it my entire tablet pretty much freaks out and by the time I get back into the bingo game its over. Please no sound in ads :(

Something odd that happens with the sound from time to time. Sometimes it makes a loud ERRRRR sound when calling the bingo names. This isn't as common as the other issue with the ads but worth reporting because its happened more than once.

windows 8.1.

version 6.3 build 9600

BeardMiller, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Ads and Sound issues

Unfortunately, we have received other reports of users experiencing issues on Windows RT when rendering ads.

I have not heard of a user reporting a sound issue like the one described by you before. Have you made sure that your sound driver is up to date?

Garmonbozia81, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Please no sound in ads

H, there is no way to make it so it automatically plays no sound, but some of them do have a speaker icon on the bottom right of the screen which you can press which should mute the sound.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Please no sound in ads