Please mute Kinect when playing online!

Discus and support Please mute Kinect when playing online! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; BRAVOS25, what I have found with PvZ is when playing team vanquish, regardless of the side you are on, go across both sides and X..... - I once... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CatnipLarry25, Mar 29, 2014.

  1. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

    Please mute Kinect when playing online!


    BRAVOS25, what I have found with PvZ is when playing team vanquish, regardless of the side you are on, go across both sides and X.....

    -

    I once listened to a mom start giving her kids heck while in a PvZ match.... lol... she started to say "xbox off"... LOL... I was waiting for my X1 to go out!!.... never did.
     
    kingvas78, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. kingvas78 Win User

    Please mute Kinect when playing online!

    BRAVOS25, what I have found with PvZ is when playing team vanquish, regardless of the side you are on, go across both sides and X.....

    -

    I once listened to a mom start giving her kids heck while in a PvZ match.... lol... she started to say "xbox off"... LOL... I was waiting for my X1 to go out!!.... never did.
  3. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    Please mute Kinect when playing online!

    Most people probably don't even think about it. I turned off VOIP in BF4 so people couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear them. I then noticed my speaker mic would show I was talking and I was like how can that be? I then realized it was coming through the
    Kinect. Sorry to everyone if they had to hear my game rage come through it.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    Please mute Kinect when playing online!

    The Halo series had a wonderful option I have yet to truly see elsewhere - the ability to mute everyone on the opposing team via in-game options. This was very useful to avoid all of the arrogant winners or sore losers. Then all you had to worry about was
    your own team. For that, you had a similar option to mute everyone. This kind of setup should be a system-wide option IMO. Have it set up so in team games you can hear everyone, only your team, or no one. MS could implement it similar to the game-specific
    options they had on the Xbox 360. ;)
  5. CatnipLarry25 Win User

    Please mute Kinect when playing online!

    Wow..... never thought of starting party:) thanks
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Please mute Kinect when playing online!

    Either start a lonesome party to silence everyone or just use the mute functions. None of these options are particularly time consuming.
Thema:

Please mute Kinect when playing online!

Loading...
  1. Please mute Kinect when playing online! - Similar Threads - Please mute Kinect

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]