Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

Discus and support Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/brynwilson7396, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good JRPG and I don't want it to get lost in time. Yes I know it has backwards compatibility on the Xbox one but this game deserves a remaster not just backwards compatibility.

submitted by /u/brynwilson7396
    [link] [comments]

/u/brynwilson7396, Oct 13, 2019
  2. EternalDragonX Win User

Lost Odyssey Digital Download

even if it isn't very popular why not make it available? Would it really cost them much to put it on the store? Lost Odyssey instantly become the best JRPG on the Xbox One so if anyone anywhere is looking for a jrpg on xbox one it's only natural they would
    buy Lost Odyssey.
  3. Gonzalez0957 Win User

AC Odyssey Season Pass - AC3 Remastered not shown "in this bundle"

Hi Gonzalez,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on a purchase. Yes you will get AC3 remastered. As stated on the page for

AC3 remastered

Assassin's Creed® III Remastered is included for free in Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Season Pass.

Thanks,

Brad
    If this is true, why is AC3 Remastered not listed on the AC Odyssey Season Pass "In this bundle"
    section? I just want to make sure everything is clear before buying the season pass. I would hate for me to find out that after paying for the AC Odyssey Season Pass that I don't get AC3 Remastered as well.

Thanks.
  4. TheMonkeyFather Win User

RPG's

New lost odyssey or blue dragon please.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

Hello Compukn1ght, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

According to the information I handle as an independent and wise advisor on important video games, the creator of Lost Odyssey, there are currently no plans for a remake of Lost Odyssey Sakaguchi mentioned that although they are called remakes, the amount of effort and resources they require would make the difference between a completely new game and a remake was basically nil. Instead, he's more interested in the idea of ​​offering another original story or world.

That said, I understand your excitement to see a remaster of Lost Odyssey. It would be great to see this classic JRPG available to a new audience and with improved features. Although there are no confirmed plans at this time, you never know what the future could hold in the video game industry.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What Would would you guys like to see in upcoming Video Games ?

This is what I would like to see for future Xbox One games.

Honestly if Saints Row IV received a remaster. Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 deserve to be re-mastered.

I would like to see Assassin's Creed (One of my favorite game franchises), to
    STOP WITH THE YEARLY RELEASES

I would like to see Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2, and Shenmue 3
Thema:

Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

1. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one - Similar Threads - Please Remaster Lost

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  9. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  10. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....