Please. I need it of quick!

Discus and support Please. I need it of quick! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Subscription but when I go to cancel it, it says I have already paid for it and they will not be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReganMcCarther Smith, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Please. I need it of quick!

Hello Xbox. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Subscription but when I go to cancel it, it says I have already paid for it and they will not be able to give me a refund so I am unable to cancel it. Please can you just cancel
    the subscription. I don't want a refund. Please just cancel it!

Thank you!

Hi there,

I had a look at the support and the request a refund but it says I cannot get a refund because I have already paid for it. I do not want a refund, I just want the Xbox Game Pass to come off my Xbox. I don't want any money back.

It doesn't have to be you but can someone just get rid of the Game Pass, please.

:)

ReganMcCarther Smith, Nov 27, 2020
  2. isturbo1984 Win User

I NEED GAMERSCOR QUICK

[quote user="voteDC"]

Fallout 3 on the PC. 1550 gamerscore in about two minutes depending on your typing speed.

[/quote]Would that be considered modding? Would MS be able to nail someone on this for violating the terms of service?
  3. voteDC Win User

I NEED GAMERSCOR QUICK

Fallout 3 on the PC. 1550 gamerscore in about two minutes depending on your typing speed.
  4. CrazyMvM94 Win User

I NEED GAMERSCOR QUICK

Go buy Avatar. The Last Airbender game on Xbox 360...
  5. Chipper85 Win User

I Need Options But Quick!

I think Mass effect 2 is a really good game single player campaign is long but good, Havent played many of the others listed here.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

I Need Options But Quick!

I feel like this quote explains my views quite well, it's taken from a thread in the Crysis 2 forums.[quote user="SpazCool"]

The MP is another story. The maps are just prettier versions of CoD levels, minimal destrucability and a laughable killcam feature. They're great level designs and great graphics but, they play just like CoD and, already owning CoD, I find them lacking anything
    peculiar to them...there's nothing new here.

[/quote]
Thema:

Please. I need it of quick!

1. Please. I need it of quick! - Similar Threads - Please need quick

2. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  3. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  4. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  5. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  6. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  7. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  8. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  9. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  10. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...