Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft

Discus and support Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please how can I enable multiplayer on Minecraft on mobile c7fe4724-4d29-4099-b72c-1d6c686b6565 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reagan Ogbuenyi, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft

Please how can I enable multiplayer on Minecraft on mobile

:)

Reagan Ogbuenyi, Jan 2, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Mr. F. Mulder, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Do you both have an adult account? If your answer is "yes", you have to change the security and privacy of the account, I would suggest allowing everything both online, Xbox One and Xbox 360.

If in this case you do not have an adult account, contact Xbox support to find out the guardian account, if you know the guardian account in that case, log in to xbox.com (Guardian account)> select your gamertag> Change the settings in both online, Xbox One and Xbox 360.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/88b2df34-ca74-4a84-b34b-af5dc6f651cc

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Kenneth markSalazar Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

How to play server minecraft in cellphone can answer
  4. Serenat Varol Win User

How do i enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings."
  5. DeniqL Win User

How do i enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

Okay what message are you getting?
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

Got it, thank you!
    Were you able to change the Multiplayer settings?
Thema:

1. Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Please enable multiplayer

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...
  10. Help me enable f2a please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me enable f2a please: I am having problems enabling f2a on my xbox one it is like it doesn't have a email even tho I do and I was wondering if someone could help me with this 56fb1f2f-4eb8-464a-80ca-bc0e985e9ba7