please help

Discus and support please help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; please help hey guys, i was given a 1st gen 360, has always had an off and on propblem with the disk drive not wanting to read games..i bought a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TREX3600, Apr 10, 2018.

1. TREX3600
    TREX3600 Guest

please help

please help
    hey guys,

i was given a 1st gen 360, has always had an off and on propblem with the disk drive not wanting to read games..i bought a used disk drive and it now disconnects from xbox live when i try to play disk games. not sure what to do

:)

TREX3600, Apr 10, 2018
  2. Mike.priddy
    Mike.priddy Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

I have just set up my xbox one and the sound doesn't sound right. I have it on a 5.1 dolby system it's really odd on call of duty advanced warfare the centre speaker works during cinematic scenes but has no volume during game play it sounds ok and the gun and voice effects come mainly from the front two speakers but that can't be right????

Has anyone else got call of duty set up on 5.1 dolby system?

Mike.priddy, Apr 10, 2018
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Please help!!!!!!!

i dont have cod..

first i would go into settings and controller and update it.. (idk why) but somewhere along the line an update for headsets had something with dolby 5.1 in it.

i dont have cod so i cant say how my 5.1 sound bar works but the way i recall it is.. the developer sets the standard or output channels.. this is why forza worked next to polk audio to "dial in sound" its not really a microsoft thing as much as cod development.

i would check settings on xb1 to see if it is in dolby 5.1 or stereo
    i would also check the settings in game to seewhat they are.

depending on your sound bar check and see i fit has a setting for analog or coax it may also have different modes.. game,movie,stereo,cinamatic each one does alter how sound is projected

sc_shark, Apr 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

please help