Please help Xbox 360 won't work properly.

Discus and support Please help Xbox 360 won't work properly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my Xbox the green power button will turn on but it won't send a signal to my tv. Also my controller won't connect either it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emper0rPilaf, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Emper0rPilaf
    Emper0rPilaf Guest

Whenever I turn on my Xbox the green power button will turn on but it won't send a signal to my tv. Also my controller won't connect either it just flashes. I checked all the wires and ports and they are all fine since I have used them just yesterday. I
    have no idea what to do and I need help.

:)

Emper0rPilaf, Sep 29, 2016
  2. Xbox broken?

My Xbox One is not working properly. When connected to my TV, the display is not the right size no matter what setting I change my TV to. Please help!

Morgan LeFleur, Sep 29, 2016
  3. ikmalrozlan
    ikmalrozlan Guest
    Gta San Andreas Xbox 360 Cheats

I torrented gta san andreas for xbox 360 and it's working well but cheats aren't working ..Please help!

ikmalrozlan, Sep 29, 2016
  4. ellerem
    ellerem Guest

Hello,

Try unplugging all the cables (both ends - console/tv). Blow in them and push them back in making sure none are loose.

My 360 won't come on until I turn the TV on and to the right station. Its odd and I have no idea why as my old tv didn't affect it this way.

The only other thing I can suggest is change your HDMI cable or at least test another to see if this helps?

Good luck.

ellerem, Oct 1, 2016
  5. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there! Please help Xbox 360 won't work properly. :)

With regards to your controller, have you tried new batteries to try and reconnect it? Also, to try different play and charge cables, to see if the controller connects that way, and stays on.

Also which version of Xbox 360 do you own and how old is it? If you own the original large version, try and use the AV cables, rather than HDMI, to get a signal. Try to use a different HDMI cable too.

You can try using a different HDMI port on your TV. Try powering off the Xbox and TV from the mains for a few minutes, and attempt to use both again, to see if there was a 'handshake' issue between your TV and Xbox.

There is also a support article here, that I can direct you to:
    support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If you do get your console on again, remember to use Cloud storage (Gold members only) or an external storage device for your game saves, to make sure you don't lose progress, if the issue comes back, or gets worse.

Hope this helps, and feel free to post here with any results. Please help Xbox 360 won't work properly. :)

L

pawncrackers, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: