Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen

Discus and support Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 slim continues to freeze every time right after the logo screen, the screen glitches and turns blue and green then freezes. It won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EggyPuppet34768, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen

My Xbox 360 slim continues to freeze every time right after the logo screen, the screen glitches and turns blue and green then freezes. It won't response except the power button. What should be done? Please help!

:)

EggyPuppet34768, Dec 26, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen

Please help! My Xbox 360 slim continues to freeze every time right after the logo screen, the screen glitches and turns blue and green then freezes. It won't response except the power button. What should be done? Please need help!

EggyPuppet34768, Dec 26, 2017
  3. "Please Read"

"Whenever I load up Fallout 4 it gets to the point after the Bethesda logo or to the Home screen then it freezes and crashes, but my Xbox one doesn't freeze, please help! (Btw I downloaded it on Xbox one)"

SpartanElite321, Dec 26, 2017
  4. RuBiX Nyquilz Win User

Cannot Start Up Red Dead Redemption

i have a black xbox 360 slim I downloaded the game off of the sale and after it loads up after the rockstar logos the game goes to a black screen and stays there
  5. El1t3xLeAd3r Win User

skyrim wont start

I also have 2 houses one with a 360 slim and one with a 360 elite, i got the game to work on my slim, and the game doesn't freeze it just gives me a black screen until i eject the disc and this happens right after i click "play skyrim"
  6. olicvb Win User

AC:Black Flag crashes on start menu

Well right when it says to press start after the ubisoft and abstergo logo I press start and the screen freezes about a second after and dosent respond/cant open xbox menu I tried waiting but it dosent seem to do anything. To be more descriptive when the
    screen stops you see the AC:IV logo with the skull and the turquoise-ish background and that is before they ask me to chose a save device wich dosent appear because of the freeze.
  7. Modernwariorj Win User

External HDD for Xbox360

My xbox 360 hard drive was banged around a bit, and now whenever I turn my xbox on with the hard drive in it my xbox freezes on the logo screen. Help!
  8. BetterDig2993 Win User

help please

dont know what to do system freezes with black plain screen after xbox logo eject power button nothing works after that
Thema:

Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen

1. Please help! Xbox 360 slim freezes right after logo screen - Similar Threads - Please help 360

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...