Please Help X Box Controller Disabled

Discus and support Please Help X Box Controller Disabled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I would very much to buy and play Starfield Deluxe on the XBox X. The problem is that my right hand is recovering from major surgery and box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by b7An7o, Oct 11, 2023.

1. b7An7o
    b7An7o Guest

Hi,

I would very much to buy and play Starfield Deluxe on the XBox X. The problem is that my right hand is recovering from major surgery and box compartment syndrome. For this reason my trigger finger is terrible and hits almost impossible to use RB and RT buttons on the controller. Do you or anybody who would no a satisfactory and easy fix to this issue. A accessible but convenient solution where I can still and play a console. They are made for convenience and hopefully there are accessible options?

Thanks,

Stuart Billinge

:)

b7An7o, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Stuart, I’m Arturo! I’m happy to assist with your inquiry today.

At the moment, the most convenient accessory for gamers with limited mobility is the Xbox Adaptive Controller:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/controllers/xbox-adaptive-controller

On the site I shared above, you can review how the controller works, the accessories compatible with it, and more information that you may find helpful.

More information about the controller can be found here as well:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/accessibility/xac-user-guide-getting-started
  3. HelpingHands1 Win User

xbox one controller no longer works after I reinstalled windows 7

restart your computer some time that will help your X box one controller.
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

Connection problems

Reset your modem and do a hard reset of x box one by holding the lit up x button on the console not the controller. Hold it until the box turns off. This should help you all.
  5. SltKiwi Win User

disable microphone on x box

What microphone?

Console?
  6. TheVet96 Win User

disable microphone on x box

Hi JuryChalice!

We need more information before we can go any further to troubleshoot your issue.

What are you asking for specifically?

Which console?

Which microphone specifically?

Please add your details so we can further assist you.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Please Help X Box Controller Disabled - Similar Threads - Please Help Box

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  10. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...