Please help. None of my son's xbox codes can be redeemed since xmas. Internal service error ...

Discus and support Please help. None of my son's xbox codes can be redeemed since xmas. Internal service error ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We bought xbox 1s for my son for xmas. We are extremely frustrated as not one xbox gift card can be redeemed. Ive even bought digital codes from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrazilSkilz, Jan 11, 2017.

1. BrazilSkilz
    BrazilSkilz Guest

Please help. None of my son's xbox codes can be redeemed since xmas. Internal service error ...

We bought xbox 1s for my son for xmas. We are extremely frustrated as not one xbox gift card can be redeemed. Ive even bought digital codes from amazon and bout live gold membership codes and those won't work either. Internal service error every single
    time and weve had it. Don't know what to do, as it's been three weeks and he can't play online or use any of his gift card presents.

:)

BrazilSkilz, Jan 11, 2017
  2. How do you fix error code 0x89234013?

I just got a new computer 3 days ago. I was able to talk through the party system for a day and a half through the Xbox app, but every time I try now it tells me my network settings are blocking party chat. If I load my network tab, it shows I have an open NAT type, but services are being blocked so I can't stream games through my computer or talk in a party. The link to the Xbox help page didn't help at all, and I've been searching on the internet now for about an hour and a half for a fix, but nothing is working and all of the things for fixing this specific error code are all fixes on the Xbox one console, so none of the videos about this specific error code do anything for me.
    Firewall is on and allowing Xbox, and there is nothing else blocking it from what I can tell, so if anyone can help I would be really appreciative. This has been bothering me now for a couple days, but right now I really want this fixed. Thanks ahead of time for anyone helps and if you know anything that can help with my situation please tell me.

ItsHunter1228, Jan 11, 2017
  3. Xbox one error code redeeming a voucher

we are trying to redeem a code that came with our Xbox one but whenever we go to Games>use a code we get a message saying ‘there is a problem at our end, please try again. Waiting a while may help’ ...we’ve been trying every day since Xmas day and still
    can’t get past this page to enter the code. None of the error codes we get are recognised by the Xbox error code search. Any ideas on what we can do? Otherwise the Xbox is working fine. Thank you

FormulaCake2581, Jan 11, 2017
  4. Stephanie Dequito Win User

How do I claim the 3 month subscription for my sons new Xbox please? Nothing is working I am gonna cry!!!!!

Hi Kirsty! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Please try to sign in to your son's account on redeem.microsoft.com on the web browser and redeem the 25-character codes.

Note: Make sure to redeem the codes on the correct account. Once the codes are successfully redeemed, the changes can't be reverted.

If the codes didn't work, may I have the exact error message/codes upon attempting to redeem the codes on your son's account?

If it did push through, confirm the codes by signing your son's account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history if the subscription shows up.

You can also check if the subscription is active on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If you have confirmed that the subscription is active, restart your console and sign in to your son's account to check if the subscription works.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  5. Ryanrigs02 Win User

Connecting to xbox live on 360

Hello please can someone help me !!! My son as got the 12 month gold membership and we've redeemed the code .... But since changing is gamertag name to one he likes he can't get on xbox live .... Any ideas are welcomed as I'm at the end of my tether :(
  6. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

Wow, it was bought as Xmas present from grandparents. So not going to happen is it.

Not very good service this. Don't expect to have to buy digital version for it to work across two xboxs. Home is xbox one, can't change that.

Xbox ruined sons Xmas............... What a waste of money.............

Xbox need to correct this so my son can play his game............

Never experienced this poor support service with ps..........

Really not happy at all
  7. Smwutches Win User

Game Codes

8. Ahhua1972 Win User

Error trying to update xbox 360

Hi I have exactly the same error code with my xbox. So far none can help me. Please share if you have solution. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Please help. None of my son's xbox codes can be redeemed since xmas. Internal service error ... - Similar Threads - Please help None

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  9. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  10. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...