Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

Discus and support Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lizelle Swanepoel, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working

:)

Lizelle Swanepoel, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working

Hi Lizelle, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing problems with your Xbox console.

Try to resolve the issue by following these steps:

- With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

- Disconnect the power cable from the console and wait 30 seconds.

- Reconnect the power cable to the console and turn it on as usual.

- Check if the problem persists. If so and it doesn't allow you to access your console settings, check if it allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen as follows:

1. Make sure the console does not have any disc-based games inside. If so, delete it before continuing with the rest of the process.

2. Once again, turn off the console and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to ensure the console is completely powered off. Then plug it back in, but don't turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, and then press the power button on the console once without releasing the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the power-on tone again. Once you hear it, you can release the buttons.

5. The console should turn on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

6. If you successfully access the troubleshooter screen, try resetting the console to its factory settings while keeping your games and apps. To do this, select "Reset this Xbox." When prompted, choose the Keep games and apps option. This option will reset the operating system and remove any potentially corrupted data causing the problem, without deleting your apps or games.

7. Check if the issue still occurs after completing the above steps.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits to advisor Gerardo):

https://answers.microsoft.com/Thread/99f512b7-7607-4211-a66c-4894a4957cb3

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. brpnagger Win User

DLC not working with multiple accounts on same Xbox One .... fix please!!

I have the same problem, I purchased an exo-suit dlc under my profile on the xbox one and when my son logs into his profile on the same xbox one it shows that the exo-suit has been purchased but he can not equip it says thats its available in the games and
    apps section. Of course looking in games and apps shows nothing, it works fine on my profile but not his. Please help do not want to have to purchase the same DLC again just for his profile!
  4. TurnedTech8 Win User

quake 4 bonus disc

oops my mistake.. when i press on x for going to the game detils its shows me that error "sorry, there's a problem with the xbox service. try again later. for help with this problem go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp

status code 8c230002
  5. alexg_341 Win User

I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library. How do I fix this problem?

Hello.

I have purchased Ultimate Edition via Xbox Store. It shows in my History order, but on xbox, it is listed as Deluxe ... and asks to pay for Ultimate version, again ... No add-on to install, when managing the game installation ... Please contact me when this problem will be resolved.
  6. WittingCascade5 Win User

GTA 5 Not working

I just bought my 3rd disc and is not working ... when i insert gta 5 disc 2 i hear sound from the disk drive ... but not while playing other games ... is this a problem with the cd or the xbox .. will servicing my xbox help the game work .. please help me
    :(
Thema:

Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

1. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game... - Similar Threads - Please help shows

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...: I have a sceptre 1440p 27 inch monitor that supports 165 hz on display port. I used a hdmi to DisplayPort adapter, which supports 2k at 120 hz or more. I can’t choose 1440p and 120 hz at the same...
  8. Please help : Bought Xbox X with 2 controllers but it’s only showing 1 slot in configuration.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help : Bought Xbox X with 2 controllers but it’s only showing 1 slot in configuration.: I have created different gamertags and assigned them to each controller, still can’t play together in any game. The only option it’s showing is Co-pilot which we don’t want to do, we want to play...
  9. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...
  10. I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help: I cant seem to setup my xbox cause i cant connect to any internet connections 38022f4c-d847-4f31-9ab1-fa9bf48a18ab