Please help my HUsband:(

Discus and support Please help my HUsband:( in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey my name is Kalyn, Recently my husband was in a car wreck and broke his spine (L2 & L3) which ha left him unable to work. He has wanted an Xbox 1 or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FloodedPlace33, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Please help my HUsband:(

Hey my name is Kalyn, Recently my husband was in a car wreck and broke his spine (L2 & L3) which ha left him unable to work. He has wanted an Xbox 1 or 360 for a while but while he was working we were expecting our first child so all his money went to supporting
    his family. I want to make his wish come true because he has done everything for his family and nothing for himself(my hero) . I believe it would help his recovery and give him somthing to help get his mind off the pain and deppresion. All of his friends
    have some sort of xbox and they unknowingly flaunt there systems in front of him which he says nothing about but i can see it in his face when they talk about theres. If theres anything you can do to help me I would be so grateful to help my husband when he
    needs me most.

:)

FloodedPlace33, Jan 5, 2014
  2. controllers

tiger woods 14 will not let me put my husband on controller two it keeps us both on controller one please help

TorridestMoney8, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Refund

please somebody help

HELP me. I am in an awful way. My son purshases 600 euro worth of games on Xbox. I’m not experienced in these things as it’s the first time my husband and I bought Xbox. I’m hysterical and have no funds in our account to pay for mortgage please help me get
    refund thank you

PicanteCar40220, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Please help my HUsband:(

You go to the store and buy a console...

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 5, 2014
  5. If only it was that easy....

FloodedPlace33, Jan 6, 2014
  6. X CROZIER X
    X CROZIER X Guest
    not to be rude and I do feel for you but it is not going to happen, I doubt anybody is going to gift your a free half a grand console.

X CROZIER X, Jan 6, 2014
  7. ElJibaro25
    ElJibaro25 Guest
    Kalyn,

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's accident and I wish him a speedy recovery. Unfortunately, I believe this is not the right forum for your request. For the most part, the ambassadors here are just Xbox users trying to help the Xbox community with
    issues they are experiencing with their hardware.

However, I would keep a look out for giveaways and/or sweepstakes by different companies. If I see anything, I will definitely message you about it. I know the difficulties of supporting a family. Sorry I couldn't help you any further. Have a great day.

ElJibaro25, Nov 3, 2018
  8. X CROZIER X Win User

not to be rude and I do feel for you but it is not going to happen, I doubt anybody is going to gift your a free half a grand console.
  9. ElJibaro25 Win User

Kalyn,

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's accident and I wish him a speedy recovery. Unfortunately, I believe this is not the right forum for your request. For the most part, the ambassadors here are just Xbox users trying to help the Xbox community with
    issues they are experiencing with their hardware.

However, I would keep a look out for giveaways and/or sweepstakes by different companies. If I see anything, I will definitely message you about it. I know the difficulties of supporting a family. Sorry I couldn't help you any further. Have a great day.
  10. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

You go to the store and buy a console...
  11. FloodedPlace33 Win User

If only it was that easy....
  12. maddog042264 Win User

How to delete Save Data?????

my son signed in under my husbands name for the first time playing.now that my husbands wants to play for the fist time we cant get it to delete the saved data. we even tried to uninstall it and the reinstall it.and that still didn't work. we are stuck please
    help.we even tried going into the system storage and deleting the saved data and nothing helps.
Thema:

1. Please help my HUsband:( - Similar Threads - Please help HUsband

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  10. Wife locked husband out of his Xbox...please help! Divorce imminent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wife locked husband out of his Xbox...please help! Divorce imminent.: My husband is flipping the F out because he can't access any of his games, including the Diablo he just purchased, which I was trying to log in for him to play and got his account locked. Ooops....