Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

Discus and support Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Death Angle2112, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill and I tried to cut them out of my life. Now that they've
    done this, I'm very uncomfortable and honestly creeped out. I have reported them but I don't know if that'll actually help or not.

:)

Death Angle2112, Sep 28, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.