Please Help Me !

Discus and support Please Help Me ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name is Im A Sniperr and a couple day's ago i was playing Call of Duty : Ghost and I was in a Search And Rescue lobby and this guy by the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dream xCharge, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Please Help Me !

Hello my name is Im A Sniperr and a couple day's ago i was playing Call of Duty : Ghost and I was in a Search And Rescue lobby and this guy by the gamertag Ou7ed was yelling and yelling i asked him to please stop yelling He told me no and called me out of
    my name and he told me he was gonna "Hit me offline and , Fry my modem" then he said join my party i said no the other team left the game i told my buddy to leave the lobby The gametag Ou7ed said i already have your IP and he said "You're going offline" I
    said you cannot do that it's not possible and I left the lobby my self he sent me a message of where i lived my ip and what kinda internet i have i blocked communication's with him and i went back to party chat and my buddy said let's play some minecraft and
    his voice was really skippy and laggy and i got the pop up message "Disconected From Xbox Live" and i couldnt connect to Xbox Live and my PC wasnt working on the internet and my mom was doing work for school and she couldn't get her work done on her PC and
    when i connected back to Xbox Live i was wondering how he did that so please dont ignore -Im A Sniperr

:)

Dream xCharge, Jan 26, 2014
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Jan 26, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Jan 26, 2014
  4. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

Please Help Me !

You can not name-and-shame on the forums, it is against the Code of Conduct here, but you should report the player as well, and do not communicate with the player either after blocking, as this will unblock communications and he will also be able to get
    your IP again.

The attacker started what is known as a [D]DoS Attack, or [Distributed] Denial of Service Attack, by flooding your router or cable modem with packets, causing it to overload and crash. This is a federal crime in the United States and currently comes with
    a ten-year jail sentence, I am sure it is a federal crime is other countries as well.

-

To stop the grievance, you can either unplug your router or cable modem for at least 15 minutes to attempt at getting a new IP address. If this does not help, you should contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) about the issue and they will probably
    give you a new IP address manually, most ISPs are generous enough to even reflect the malicious packets back to the attacker.

-

After changing your IP address, do not join any of the attackers games or communication with the attacker, as they can scrape your new IP address and resume the attack.

-

Good luck!

nVo Fusion, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Please Help Me !