Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

Discus and support Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuniorPablo, Jul 3, 2020.

1. JuniorPablo
    JuniorPablo Guest

Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz

:)

JuniorPablo, Jul 3, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HappyChappy1010 Win User

special offers for xbox live gold

I need help. Please! I have xbox live gold but it won't let me get any offers or deals. Please help!
  3. servsYAup4419 Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

My xbox live account won't let me sign on. I'm currently getting the message: Notice, the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. My username is . Please help!!!!
  4. AdminOreoTheHuskyFox Win User

Updates

I have xbox360. On my tv it is asking me to do an update but it won't let me. Can anyone tell me why?
    If you are having trouble updating your Xbox 360 please contact us at www.xboxsupport.com and we will try to get you back up and able to game again on your Xbox 360.
  5. ClassiestSole10 Win User

Can't re-download previously purchased games from Xbox live game store.

My Xbox won't download assassins creed I didnt get to finish downloading it because I was away from the Xbox and now I'm trying to download it since I'm home but it won't even get to 1% without saying(can't do assassins creed) someone please help me fix
    this
  6. kjpeace32 Win User

Problems with match-making

Oh my gosh, my matchmaking won't work on Xbox live buy getting to the lobby in call of duty ghosts is easy. It just won't put me in a live game with anyone. I've been trying for three days and I need help please!!!!
Thema:

1. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't... - Similar Threads - Please help xbox360

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  10. Is this normal?! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal?! Please help!: I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's...