Please help me recover my Microsoft account

Discus and support Please help me recover my Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while ago, I got a computer virus and all my passwords were compromised, I lost access to my Microsoft account creation email which has a Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ANDRE LUIZ FERREIRA DA, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Please help me recover my Microsoft account

:)

ANDRE LUIZ FERREIRA DA, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi ANDRE L, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to your Microsoft/Minecraft account. In such cases, the only thing you can do is submit a recovery form. If you can still perform actions with your email, you can fill out the recovery form and the responsible team will help you recover your account.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

In case you cannot fill out the form, below I leave you the links to contact support by message or call, there you will have the options to contact Microsoft 365 or Xbox support depending on your case.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If you want direct Xbox support, here is the link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

In the following link you will find the Microsoft support numbers, and you must select the number depending on your Country/Region where you are currently located, then you must write down the number and call.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Note: Once you regain access to your account, it is recommended that you enable two-step verification (MFA) for added security on your account.

Remember that this is a help forum for the Microsoft community where we are players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft directly, the only ones who can help you with this problem are support.

If you find this information useful, please let me know; Otherwise, I'll be happy to help!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Dyligent Cinicola1 Win User

Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?

They are doing a data transfer apparently with my account. Thank you!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?

Hey Dyligent!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Microsoft account. I am here to help.

I understand that you have already tried the account recovery webform and it didn't work. In situations like these, it would be best to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support as soon as possible. They have the tools and resources to possibly recover a hacked account if the account recovery web form didn't work. You can contact them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your understanding and kindness. I hope you have a great day!
  5. patricia risinger Win User

My email was stolen

I can't access my account please help me recover my account
  6. DEVILDOG USMC 4 Win User

HELP ME RECOVER MY XBOX ACCOUNT PLEASE!!

Thema:

1. Please help me recover my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Please help recover

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  10. Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?: Hello community. I have been recently hacked on a different Microsoft account that contains personal information, data saves for different medias, etc. I need to find a way to get my account back...