Please help me minecraft username issue(login)

Discus and support Please help me minecraft username issue(login) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today i tried logging in into my minecraft account everything worked fine except when i pressed on "Play" to launch the game it asked me to choose a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Altair River, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Altair River
    Altair River Guest

Today i tried logging in into my minecraft account everything worked fine except when i pressed on "Play" to launch the game it asked me to choose a username once again why?? it's like if i never had one please help me did i get hacked or something?

:)

Altair River, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

3. Leonardo _NOP Win User

No access to Minecraft account

Hi Fernando,

The problem is that I can no longer find a Minecraft account with my Microsoft account, but I do have the purchase email,

maybe that will help to restore my Minecraft account?

I have the idea that I have been hacked and that they have changed my login username and password.

I also contacted Mojang, but they told me to go to Microsoft with this issue.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Sign-In Loop

Hello, Chromex_, thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user.

Here's a troubleshooting guide about login issues on Minecraft Dungeons:
    https://bestgamingtips.com/fix-minecraft-dungeo...

Would you please follow it and see if it can help you?

If your problem still persist, please let me know and I'll do my best to try to help you.
  5. Smartass1029 Win User

My Old Xbox Live Account.

how do I login in my account if I don't remember me email but I do remember my username can you please help me
  6. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

Because its an account i used 10 years ago and when i login it says play the demo or purchase minecraft it also has a different username to my minecraft username when it was mojang
Thema:

1. Please help me minecraft username issue(login) - Similar Threads - Please help minecraft

2. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  3. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  4. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  5. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  6. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  7. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  8. Please help me. Minecraft Migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me. Minecraft Migration.: My account that I have had for 12 years, I bought in april of 2012. I am unable to sleep or eat or drink, with my body constantly shaking. This account is one has some of the most important...
  9. I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!: Years ago, I bought minecraft and had the account under a cox email. Cox after some time shut down, and I could no longer access this email, and thus couldnt access my account. I then created a...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...