Please help me Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Please help me Microsoft Teams in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 1,700 robux from Roblox yesterday and now when I go into Roblox, it loads and then puts me back to the Home Screen. I’ve tried restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alijah Townsend, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Please help me Microsoft Teams

I purchased 1,700 robux from Roblox yesterday and now when I go into Roblox, it loads and then puts me back to the Home Screen. I’ve tried restarting and deleting Roblox and reinstalling it, but nothing works. I requested a refund and it was denied. can’t believe the $20 I spent was on a broken game.

:)

Alijah Townsend, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help me please enforcement team.

File a complaint via the console and block communications. Despite what phone support says, calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

If you feel threatened in real life, you can call the police, although most people online will say anything just to scare you.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcment Team Please Help Me

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

You are never told the result of a report you file so have no way of knowing whether someone gets suspended or not.

On very rare occasions you may get a thank you message from the enforcement team but this does not happen often.

The code of conduct has been pretty much the same since xbox live began & no,not everyone breaks the rules.

If you don't agree with it then why did you agree to follow it?

They are a easy set of rules to follow & the majority of xbox live users have no trouble following them.

Trash talk is fine,it's what you say that can get you into trouble.

You received a 100 day suspension due to multiple suspensions by the sounds of it,next time it will probably be a permanent ban.

If you keep getting suspensions then it's not because the enforcement team being biased towards you,it's because you keep breaking the rules.

Just report & block anyone harassing you online,do not respond.That way you don't get suspended & they will be investigated.

The rules are the same over on PSN/PS4
  4. An Old Freak Win User

No, everyone does NOT violate the Code of Conduct.
  5. Dukey Test XX Win User

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

You are never told the result of a report you file so have no way of knowing whether someone gets suspended or not.

On very rare occasions you may get a thank you message from the enforcement team but this does not happen often.

The code of conduct has been pretty much the same since xbox live began & no,not everyone breaks the rules.

If you don't agree with it then why did you agree to follow it?

They are a easy set of rules to follow & the majority of xbox live users have no trouble following them.

Trash talk is fine,it's what you say that can get you into trouble.

You received a 100 day suspension due to multiple suspensions by the sounds of it,next time it will probably be a permanent ban.

If you keep getting suspensions then it's not because the enforcement team being biased towards you,it's because you keep breaking the rules.

Just report & block anyone harassing you online,do not respond.That way you don't get suspended & they will be investigated.

The rules are the same over on PSN/PS4
    Yeah don't mention how i talked about people wanting a better enforcement team... Like always. Did you not even read what i said. People would be messaging m after i report them. When people report me I get banned right away. Trash talking is apparently
    not fine. How is there supposed to be any competitive environment without it. Every day when I get on there are people saying that i suck ass or get called swears over the mic. I even have people say they are going to get an IP from me when they get mad enough,
    those players never get affected,

Also what if I want to get the code of conduct changed? You didn't mention that either.The my voice thing for Xbox is barely used for things that are important like that.

I just want a better way to deal with suspensions rather then saying just 500 characters and that is it. Then some unseen elite decides whether i should be banned or not with a automatic message sent to you. That is like the worst customer seen have ever
    seen.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Please help me enforcement team

Unfortunately you can only case review from the account that was banned

Not from any account associated with the banned console

Also console bans are not car reviewable

Also you are responsible for his actions in your console
Thema:

Please help me Microsoft Teams

1. Please help me Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Please help Microsoft

2. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  3. Microsoft please help........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please help........: Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my...
  4. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  5. my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?: my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please? 87e16a02-b6b5-4864-bad5-3e41376b0727
  6. Please help me recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me recover my Microsoft account: A while ago, I got a computer virus and all my passwords were compromised, I lost access to my Microsoft account creation email which has a Minecraft game that I bought with a gift card at a mall...
  7. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  8. Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.: I need help I’m having to type this on my main Microsoft Account but my little brothers Microsoft account has just been hacked and we can’t get back into his account as they have changed the...
  9. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!: Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company. This issue has persisted without remedy for...
  10. locked out of Microsoft account please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked out of Microsoft account please help!: Hi I am having a similar issue as Josh_A_8891. MICROSOFT Decided to lock my account I KNOW MY %^%$*(^ PASSWORD.... Automated system is a joke I need a point of contact.... MY email address was...