Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

Discus and support Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maddog Kolyasenson, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The case has been pending for 7 days now and there is no way to contact you. Please. I'm a loyal xbox fan and all my saves are there. 2000 matches in Halo infinite. I changed all the passwords. both from the account and from the mail. I seem to have become a victim of a fraudulent scheme. I beg you to unblock my only account. I will cry. Please. I really want to play some fallout and cyberpunk. I don’t know what to do without my Xbox account. I beg you. There will be no troubles from me. Please.

:)

Maddog Kolyasenson, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Maddog Kolyasenson Win User

but there it is impossible to communicate with them in any way. there is no button. Nothing.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

If you are not eligible for a case review then there is nothing you can do.

If you have filed for a case review then you'll have to wait for the decision.

There is nothing anyone here can do i'm afraid.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums so there's nothing anyone here or at support can do.

You would need to go to the enforcement page HERE to file for a case review if eligible.That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  5. Jay Light Win User

Wrongful suspension

There is no one I can talk to at the enforcement team, my case review says non approved. I don’t know what to do I replied to a troll which I’d obviously never do again after realising I get banned for responding. Can you talk to the enforcement team I explained on my review I have autism and don’t understand things well but I now understand to not reply to people who send nasty messages. Please help me get my account back.
  6. ricardobernal29 Win User

No puedo descargar juegos de “Games with Gold” (Mod Translation: I can't download games with Gold)

Hello

It’s not a child account, it’s my personal account.

In the past, I was available to download xbox 360 games, but since some weeks ago, i can’t do it.

Xbox original games neither.

I don’t know what to do...

Please help.
Thema:

1. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned - Similar Threads - Please help don’t

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  10. Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”...