Please help me get my rewards points deposited

Discus and support Please help me get my rewards points deposited in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Please help, I have talked to multiple support agents and have posted on the forums. I am having the same issue it seems many people are having. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BIGBENx69, Dec 1, 2016.

1. BIGBENx69
    BIGBENx69 Guest

Please help, I have talked to multiple support agents and have posted on the forums. I am having the same issue it seems many people are having. My points that I have wont deposit into my account. It has been soo long since I have ever had anything deposited.
    I have updated my account and my birthday and everything, still does not work. The support agent said I would get an email from the rewards team, he promised me. I got nothing. I am very frustrated and have been an xbox user for 10+years now.

:)

BIGBENx69, Dec 1, 2016
  2. Cant get rewards points deposited!?

I havent had rewards point deposited in a very long time. Maybe over a year? please help me!

Sicuro-763D6BA4-E0EC-4559-9CC8-AD9639D2B869, Dec 1, 2016
  3. Chris98Stang
    Chris98Stang Guest
    No rewards

I have tons, thousands of points deposited every month but no rewards. Please get some help on this

Chris98Stang, Dec 1, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BIGBENx69,

As we responded in your previous thread at (Xbox rewards wont deposit to account.), this is a database issue. Unfortunately, since
    that database does not lie within our program, we cannot make any adjustments to the information contained within it. We have escalated this issue to the relevant team, but at the time of this post have not yet received a resolution from the assigned team.
    Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Dec 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: