Please, help me for one drive.

Discus and support Please, help me for one drive. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please, help me for one drive. I am administrator of Office 365, i want to permission users. Ex: I have 3 users. Then 1 user is using onedrive edit 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nguyen Thanh Tam (tam.nguyen), Aug 30, 2018.

1. Please, help me for one drive.

Please, help me for one drive. I am administrator of Office 365, i want to permission users. Ex: I have 3 users. Then 1 user is using onedrive edit 1 file, so how to 2 users not have permission edit the file? That 3 users have permission edit.

:)

Nguyen Thanh Tam (tam.nguyen), Aug 30, 2018
  2. Dlow128
    Dlow128 Guest
    Please help me with my disc drive.

Hi, without the matching DVD key on the new board the Xbox will not be able to play games. JTAG would be required to either extract the key or modify the console to play ISO's from a hard drive

Dlow128, Aug 30, 2018
  3. IIUzzymanII
    IIUzzymanII Guest
    Please help me with my disc drive.

I hope this is the right place to post this... I'm sorry if it is not i just need help.

Small and simple, i have a drive with a dead board and a new drive which is exactly the same but i have no way of getting the key.

JTAG is automatically out of the question.

Is there anyway to still play games?

Is there anyway to put a dummy or default key on the new drive to make it work?

At this point i will consider anything. I just wanna try all my options before i send it back.

Thanks in advance
    ,IIUzzymanII

IIUzzymanII, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Please, help me for one drive.

You can only edit the file one person at a time, just like any document on your computer, once the file is opened, it will be locked by the person making the changes, until he closes that document and releases the lock.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 30, 2018
  5. Thank you so much, can you help me how to edit one person at a time.

Nguyen Thanh Tam (tam.nguyen), Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Please, help me for one drive.