Please help me find my old account

Discus and support Please help me find my old account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brandon Kiger, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Please help me find my old account

Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the Xbox at was close to [mod removed - personal information] idk if that matters but I paid for Valhalla in 2020 I believe please help me so I don't have to repurchase

:)

Brandon Kiger, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

It’s important to clarify that other community members are not allowed to delete other members' threads.

Thanks for your kindness, Brandon.
  3. Brandon Kiger Win User

Delete everything since doing something so simple requires so much intricate bs
  4. Brandon Kiger Win User

I thought I was talking to a person one on one not a damn forum
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Brandon K. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

If you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form, but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Please help me recover an old account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello EpicKnight, to recover your account you will need to know the Email, phone or Skype name, unfortunately it is not possible to recover only with the Gamertag.

If you have Email, phone, or Skype name, follow the account recovery form procedures.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. Please help me find my old account - Similar Threads - Please help find

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  8. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  9. Missing game in game library/ please help to find

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game in game library/ please help to find: I was feeling nostalgic and was going to play Skyrim on my Xbox One. I purchased this game digitally 12/31/2012 as I saw in the Order History online. I had also purchased all the DLC's with...
  10. Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help: Help! I have put money in the wallet for my kids used gift cards & today purchased the fortnite summer bundle...$40 gift cards never showed up...$20 in the wallet never showed up & now the $15 I...