Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

Discus and support Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaiah Stevenson, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought up by many people before on official forums but I want to know why whenever I stream it pauses the stream like I'm in settings when I am using one guide to stream from my PC. This should work. Also I'm not looking for **** answer like it's to prevent recording live tv. I'm not doing that. I just want to know how to make it work. Also the passthrough works just won't stream

:)

Isaiah Stevenson, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because Microsoft is greedy)

Hello Isaiah sorry to hear you're having trouble with your streaming.

I believe that the issue here is that Xbox does not allow first party content to be streamed (ie. TV shows, etc.) As you're using the One Guide to stream with it may be that when you launch the streaming service it's going to show as blocked.

If you would like to stream your PC content then I would recommend looking into either upgrading your PC or see if you can stream using a 3rd party app such as OBS.
  3. george_14 Win User

My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.

I can get up to here only there is no agent who is helping me or an Ai to chat.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Compre un juego y no lo tengo, me cobraron 6 veces [Edit - Translation] - I bought a game and I don't have it, they charged me 6 times

Hello,

Thank you for the update. In this case, it would be best to contact a support agent directly. That way they can help you find these charges. Please contact a live agent by going to this link: Contact
    us

If you don't get the option to request a callback, you might find success launching the virtual assistant and saying "Connect me to an agent" as that has worked for others.

Hope this helps!
  5. xTye Win User

Can't Remove Member from Family (Xbox 360)

Beastontheroad; Support agents can't always post on the forums. For issues like this, it's best to call Support. No need to sit and belittle a company because some issues go unsolved on forums. After all, we're only members and have no access to accounts.
    So please don't find old posts to bump.
  6. Klokkwork Win User

Xbox customer support supervisor hangs up on me

I've always been treated fairly with customer support. But maybe that's because I've worked in the customer support industry myself. I have a little more patience with them than some people, maybe. I've had agents from various companies be incorrect at
    times. That happens. Never been lied to, as far as I know. Never been hung up on. Xbox is pretty strict in their security policies, and that can cause some friction with some people, I guess. But that just makes me feel better about them, honestly. If
    someone could simply talk their way into accessing an account without going through the security check, I wouldn't trust them with my business. If you're friendly with the customer support agents, they're usually friendly with you. But we also have to be
    reasonable. If we make a request, and they decline it, it's usually because they have to. Berating them for saying 'no' doesn't ever help a situation. It just means we have to find other workarounds.

-

That said, the ambassador in me would like to say, if you're having an issue that Customer Support wasn't able to help you with, then my apologies for that experience. Please start up a thread in the support forum, and maybe we can find that workaround.
Thema:

Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

1. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because... - Similar Threads - Please help find

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  8. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  9. Missing game in game library/ please help to find

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game in game library/ please help to find: I was feeling nostalgic and was going to play Skyrim on my Xbox One. I purchased this game digitally 12/31/2012 as I saw in the Order History online. I had also purchased all the DLC's with...
  10. Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased the fortnite summer bundle $15 and can't find my skins?? Please help: Help! I have put money in the wallet for my kids used gift cards & today purchased the fortnite summer bundle...$40 gift cards never showed up...$20 in the wallet never showed up & now the $15 I...