Please help: looking for new headphones

Discus and support Please help: looking for new headphones in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nifty-Beetle, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Please help: looking for new headphones

Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 and Xbox brand wireless headphones. Please let me know if you have suggestions. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Nifty-Beetle
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nifty-Beetle, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help please...setting up new headphones to xbox

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You are already being assisted in your

original thread.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is the TV breaking my headset

Please clean the headphone jack when it comes out of the TV and see if that helps
  4. SparkStormrider Win User

New Headphones

I have Turtle Beach's PX21's and they have been a great headset for the price that I got them. They are $65. If you are wanting 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound, I do not recommend Turtle Beach's x41's. While they are wireless, they create a ton of wireless
    interference causing a lot of nearby devices to stop communicating over WiFi. You may want to do a search at Amazon to get an idea of what the prices are. Good luck!
  5. jamski07 Win User

New Headphones

I got the official Tritton wireless headset for xmas and love it. I'm not that picky but I think they sound great, are nice and compact, well built, but just the right size for me anyway. :) Don't use it every time I play but they've been on for a good few
    hours and batteries are still working. :)
  6. sablestone1 Win User

New Headphones

i have the x41's and i love them. however i need to keep a set of AAA batteries onm the charger at all times. i only get about 6 hours of gameplay out of them. the mic is detatchable so if it breaks u can replace it for about 10 bucks.
Thema:

Please help: looking for new headphones

1. Please help: looking for new headphones - Similar Threads - Please help looking

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  10. Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban: Please lift ban I didn’t go against code d2a037ad-37f1-4b28-b829-b0cff252bc14