Please help. In game voice chat problem.

Discus and support Please help. In game voice chat problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have called and spoke to people from Twitch. Lightstream and Microsoft. They all tell me to contact each other and I’m Not getting anywhere. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BootyFro, Mar 1, 2021.

1. BootyFro
    BootyFro Guest

I have called and spoke to people from Twitch. Lightstream and Microsoft. They all tell me to contact each other and I’m Not getting anywhere. So what’s going on is. I can stream just fine no issues there with any service. However. When I am playing for instance Warzone. My in game voice chat will not stream my party or anybody in the game. I can only hear my voice coming through my stream and it’s irritating. My same friends streamed on their Xbox and Ps and you can hear me and everyone else’s voice come through just fine. I’ve tried inviting friends to an Xbox party chat and it doesn’t pop up for them saying that I’m broadcasting and it does not ask them to opt in to allow their audio to be broadcast... but when THEY do it. It pops up for me that they are broadcasting and I can check the box to share my audio.... it’s extremely extremely irritating and I feel like I have tried everything. I even went as far as resetting my Xbox one x. Can any PLEASE help me? I’m tired of sounding like a maniac talking to nobody in stream lol. Edit: i got party chat to function but not ingame voice when i am in a party or not

:)

BootyFro, Mar 1, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: