Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

Discus and support Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ... stop blowing peoples cars up, problem solved. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chumlee923, Jan 10, 2014.

  1. ipathvvv
    ipathvvv Guest

    Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player


    ... stop blowing peoples cars up, problem solved.
     
    ipathvvv, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Chumlee923 Win User

    Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

    He also messaged me aswell. He was taking it way to far. You wouldnt unferstand if you werent in the same situation sorry.
  3. BongKaos Win User

    Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

    Block, Avoid and, stop trolling. IMHO
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

    [quote user="Chumlee923"] You cannot block a player unless you are friends.[/quote]

    Of course you can,go to the message he sent you,fetch up his profile and block him.
  5. Major Keebler Win User

    Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

    Probably best to not blow up other peoples cars if you don't want them to do it back. Some players play more aggressively, GTAV online isn't designed to be a hand holding peaceful place.
  6. Auswulf Win User

    Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

    You can set your profile to appear offline, he can't hassle you if he can't see you online. If he is on your recent players list you should have access to his gamertag, just file a complaint and block communications from the recent players list.
Thema:

Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player

Loading...
  1. Please help, Im being Stalked-Harrassed in game by the same Player - Similar Threads - Please help being

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  6. Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview: Please help I get an error message entering the Xbox Update Preview, knowing that the controller is in beta and the error content is as follows: There was an error processing your request, please...
  7. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  8. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  9. please help me with my account being stolen

    in XBoX Accessibility
    please help me with my account being stolen: Someone has my account and I need urgent help cause they are buying stuff with my card info and the Gmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** i have the card info...
  10. Please can someone help with being terminated?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can someone help with being terminated?: Hey, My account got terminated or suspended; I don't know. I was hacked shortly before; this, meaning roughly a year ago. I have never used support, because I thought it was permanently deleted....