Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

Discus and support Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! 000c6e53-afaf-4d8d-b746-d44979e318ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEBE PC, May 18, 2018.

1. BEBE PC
    BEBE PC Guest

Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

:)

BEBE PC, May 18, 2018
  2. Firecam37
    Firecam37 Guest
    Impossible to get my free code to activate Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Hi, I bought minecraft Java edition few days ago, after, I'm trying to get my free code to activate the windows 10 edition on my Mojang Account but there is no code!!

I tried the next day but same error.. I sent an email to the Mojang Support, this is the answer :

" Hi Camille, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Minecraft for Windows 10. Code redemptions and purchases are made through the Windows Store, and help is provided by Xbox Support. If you need help with your code for Minecraft for Windows 10
    you can contact Xbox for help at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#4:1:2
    For technical issues, please visit the Minecraft forum at

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/support/minecraft-windows-10-edition
    For general questions about Minecraft, navigate to

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq
    . If you have any questions about your Mojang account, please let us know. Best regards, Olle "

Thanks for your help

Camille

Firecam37, May 18, 2018
  3. Can't redeem a code for Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

When I want to redeem my Free code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, the MOJANG Website returns me this :

"Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!"

The MOJANG Support reply me this :

Hi Romain, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Minecraft for Windows 10. Code redemptions and purchases are made through the Windows Store, and help is provided by Xbox Support.

If you need help with your code for Minecraft for Windows 10 you can contact Xbox for help at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

For technical issues, please visit the Minecraft forum at
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/support/minecraft-windows-10-edition
    For general questions about Minecraft, navigate to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games.

If you have any questions about your Mojang account, please let us know. Best regards, Olle

So, can you help me ? I've the Java version of Minecraft I bought her and have the screenshot on my Mojang account. And I need the Windows 10 version of Minecraft because I'm now on Windows 10 x64 Professionnal Edition.

Cordialy,

Romain TROQUET.

lefoudebeutre, May 18, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest

Hi BEBE PC,

Let's try to isolate this issue so that we can find a way for you to sign in on your Xbox app on Windows 10. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you received any error messages when trying to sign in on the Xbox app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the following steps below:

Solution 1: Reset the Xbox app.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    3. Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset.
    5. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Solution 2: Change your Network settings.

1. On the Cortana Search box, enter "Internet Options".
    2. Go to Connections tab.
    3. Select LAN Settings.
    4. Under Automatic configuration, select Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.
    6. Launch Xbox app, then try to sign in.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 18, 2018
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User
  6. Ariel Acu Win User

Hi BEBE PC,

Let's try to isolate this issue so that we can find a way for you to sign in on your Xbox app on Windows 10. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you received any error messages when trying to sign in on the Xbox app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the following steps below:

Solution 1: Reset the Xbox app.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    3. Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset.
    5. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Solution 2: Change your Network settings.

1. On the Cortana Search box, enter "Internet Options".
    2. Go to Connections tab.
    3. Select LAN Settings.
    4. Under Automatic configuration, select Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.
    6. Launch Xbox app, then try to sign in.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.
  7. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues connecting with your friends in Minecraft due to a network issue. Here are some great articles that you may find helpful for opening up your NAT type on
    your Windows 10 PC:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft <<< contains Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition management and help section

Go ahead and give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  8. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft

Hey RobloxMan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

There is an
    FAQ for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft
    that should provide for you more info reguarding this version of this game.

I hope this helps.
  9. Chargersbride Win User

delete this

Thema:

1. Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! - Similar Threads - Please help can't

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  5. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  6. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  7. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  8. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  9. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  10. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...