please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only...

Discus and support please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have followed all "how to" videos and step by step guides online with Dolby etc. Please help! submitted by /u/RagedImp [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RagedImp, Oct 16, 2022.

1. /u/RagedImp
    /u/RagedImp Guest

please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only...

I have followed all "how to" videos and step by step guides online with Dolby etc. Please help!

submitted by /u/RagedImp
    [link] [comments]

/u/RagedImp, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Who has the best completly wireless headset for the console?

I personally love the Astro A50 wireless headset.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X - no dedicated digital sound output

I'm in a similar situation...

I use astro a50 gen 2 headset for my audio through optical port, without the optical port on the Series X my £299 astro headset is useless, just had order and spend another £299 for the astro a50 gen 4 to work with the Series X,

I would have rather have paid an extra £5-£10 more for the Series X console for it to have an optical port than having to pay out £299 for a new headset

I use a 4K monitor but it has no speakers, so I'm stuck with no audio at all for the Series X until I get my new headset.
  4. Frathos Win User

Audio Problem

What kind of headset are you using? If it is an Astro A50 headset then you will need to use the Astro app to adjust your mic and eq settings as the Guide audio options are all greyed out when this headset is in use.
  5. xCatalystEffect Win User

Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

I also have the Astro A50 Wireless Headset. Which uses OPTICAL for the connection.
  6. Blizak Win User

Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

I am having the same problem, I have the Astro A50 headset, the audio cuts in and out constantly, the Astros have a base station for charging the headset connected via the USB for power and the optical cable for sound. I notice when the sound cuts out the
    lights on my base station go out as if it has lost connection intermediately. When I move the base station for the headset and my router away from my xbox by about a foot or two, the audio stops cutting in and out and works perfectly. Must be some interference
    wifi maybe?
Thema:

1. please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only... - Similar Threads - please help unable

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  5. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  6. Unable te redeem code. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable te redeem code. Please help.: I'm not able to redeem my Xbox ultimate code. I got this code when I bought my new laptop. I'm receiving messege that says I'm not in the country region that. I'm not in the sane country yry I...
  7. Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make any purchases in Bermuda Adventures please help: I get messages like looks like you owe this already. Or something went wrong at our end. I have been trying to get this worked out for months now. Please Help. e9dee5bd-0b05-46cf-ae79-21af1a43c03a
  8. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  9. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...
  10. unable to change my gamer picture please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change my gamer picture please help: ok ok i have never had this issue where i could not change my gamerpic i have been trying for about a month i have waited a week between each attempt i have tried 2 photos they are not...