Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space

Discus and support Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, My Minecraft World is stored on my PS4's 4TB harddrive; all game data saved there. It's not even close to being full. Within Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZipporahMai, Aug 13, 2020.

1. ZipporahMai
    ZipporahMai Guest

Hi all,

My Minecraft World is stored on my PS4's 4TB harddrive; all game data saved there. It's not even close to being full.

Within Minecraft itself the storage bar isn't even a quarter of the way.

The game worked fine until today, where it crashed twice. Third time I removed all the texture packs I had just recently bought and the notification stated:

"Disconnected due to world corruption. Try reopening the world or restore it from a previous backup."

Tried logging in and it wouldn't even let me load the world without saying the whole world was corrupt.

I restored it from a previous backup. Then it kept saying:

"Not enough storage space! You've been sent back to the main menu to clear up space."

This is the only world I have and it's 150mb.

I've tried creating a new world with the same name in hopes it will restore me to that one. Didn't work.

I've tried copying the world and it couldn't copy it.

I uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled and I'm still having this issue. Even on occasions it won't load the world at all and just says "There was a problem loading this world."

Minecraft stated the "PureBDcraft" texture pack I installed was trusted. So what gives?

Please can someone help?

:)

ZipporahMai, Aug 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Problem

Hello

I have a problem when I join in the world these is the problem (You are out of data storage space and Minecraft is unable to save your progress! Minecraft will return you to the Main Menu to clear up storage space) how can I fixed please help me
    What platform are you playing on for bedrock
  3. Gyprock Win User

Minecraft: You’re are almost out is data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to...

This all started about 2 months ago. my nephew has been getting the same message as you (out of storage... minecraft restircted...) it made no sense as i knew he had about 1tb of free space on his ps4. i went to his house to have a look. we loaded up minecarft
    and there is this bar showing his storage is full. i said your online storage is full delete the old stuff, he reluctantly delete about 14 worlds. he now had space. but his game was still not working and still getting the same message. 0.o i said i dont know
    mate, let me find out and see if i can fix it for you.

After a lot of looking around the net. i was able to fix it for him today.

the update had duplicated all his saved world files and 2 system files. (i did not touch the system files) but once all the duplicated saved world files were removed his game now works fine with no issues. (its very easy to tell which ones are the duplicated
    world files)

to do this on the ps4. you need to go to -setting - storage - system storage - saved data - minecraft - then select the duplicated world files and delete them.

this worked for us so i hope it works for you.
  4. dempup Win User

Minecraft PS4 Corrupted world

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft won’t work

Hello Daniel,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to create a world within Minecraft due to limited storage space on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our manage storage on Xbox One support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this information helped.

Best wishes!
  6. Jesus Lopez7 Win User

My Minecraft world keeps kicking me out

My Minecraft world kicks me out for a couple reasons like world corruption and not enough space for data, is there a fix?
    It is kicking me out of the game after like 3-5 minutes it keep on deleting stuff that I built or did a minute ago so that was is happen and I don't like it.
Thema:

1. Please help! Corrupt Minecraft World on PS4 & Out of Storage Space - Similar Threads - Please help Corrupt

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  10. Is this normal?! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal?! Please help!: I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corrupt minecraft world and out of data storage space on PS4

2. Minecraft bedrock out of storage space