Please help - Can’t see my library or the store

Discus and support Please help - Can’t see my library or the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For a few days now, every time I open my Xbox app on PC, I can’t access my library or store. I’ve tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickKn4ck, Nov 13, 2023.

1. NickKn4ck
    NickKn4ck Guest

For a few days now, every time I open my Xbox app on PC, I can’t access my library or store. I’ve tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app, restarting my laptop, tried updating my PC, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app, tried joining Xbox insider hub like this user https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePass/comments/11u859d/xbox_game_pass_pc_app_not_working/, tried following Lucas Layer’s advice from this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-library/6c460902-28a4-424b-9e4b-c0c10aed1d51, nothing has worked. My dad changed my default install location to a different drive which made the app work until I closed and reopened it and it was broken again, and that method isn’t working now. My Xbox app just says “Games you play will show up here” for my library and “No results found” if I try to go to the store. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

:)

NickKn4ck, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Josh Sullivan2 Win User

Hi Tomm,

My responses:

1) This started on Nov 13th.

2) I can find/use the store. If I know what version of the software I purchased, I can download it from there (its a pain if it has multiple addons).

3) Every tab in the library shows this same message.
    [​IMG]

4) The games were/are installed via internal HD. I also have the XB internal HD that plugs into the back of the SeriesX.

Thanks,

Josh S
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Josh Sullivan2,

It is possible that due to multiple storage connected with your device this error has occurred or it might be that there are hidden factors causing the issue.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Do you mean you are using the Storage Expansion card when you mean "I also have the XB internal HD that plugs into the back of the Series X"?

2. Did the issue start after putting the additional storage?

3. Does your Xbox detects the Storage expansion card?

For the meantime, try viewing the contents from your internal and external storage if you can see the games and apps. Follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    On the Storage devices screen, a graphic for each drive displays the percentage of space used and available free space.

Select a drive to do one of the following actions.

View contents. This takes you to your games and apps, where you can see how much space each game or app is using.

Let us know if you can see your games. For your reference, see: Manage storage on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. CarTzy Win User

Hi!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello NickKn4ck,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Xbox app on PC. I can see that you have performed troubleshooting methods to try and fix the issue with no avail. There are a few possible causes for this problem, such as corrupted app data, network issues, or incompatible settings. To better understand the problem, I would like to ask you a few questions:

- What version of Windows are you running on your PC?

- What is the error code or message that you see when you try to access your library or store?

- Have you tried running the Xbox app troubleshooter from the Settings app?

- Have you checked your network connection and firewall settings?

- Have you signed in with the same Microsoft account that you use on your Xbox console?

Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

Download and run the GSR Tool: Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC (Beta) | Xbox Support

Perform troubleshooting steps here: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Run SFC Tool: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Josh Sullivan2,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears so strange that in all your Xbox consoles you cannot find all your games in your full library. Let us help you get to the bottom of this by trying to isolate the issue and performing some troubleshooting steps.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Are you able to find Microsoft Store in your Xbox console?

3. What do you see in your Xbox Game Pass library? Can you provide us screenshots?

4. As described that you are able to load games that were already installed. How did you access the games? Can you provide us screenshot as well?

We will be waiting for the additional information to move forward. We will also reach out to our internal support team to help us figure out this issue.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Please help - Can’t see my library or the store - Similar Threads - Please help Can’t

2. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  3. Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”...
  4. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  5. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  6. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  7. Please help - Can’t see my library or the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help - Can’t see my library or the store: Split from this thread. I have this exact same issue but on my Series X. I have 3 XBs in my house and none of them can see games in the Full Library (All Games, Owned, Game Pass, EA Play,...
  8. Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help: Hi; I bought MW3 on xbox one and tried to install, but keep getting error message saying can’t launch this. I’ve cleared my cache by holding the power button and unplugging. I’ve also...
  9. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  10. I can’t appear online please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t appear online please help!: It won’t let me appear online on my console or the xbox app. On the console it says online status unknown when I try to change it and on the app it says please try again later. How do I fix this?...