PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE

Discus and support PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please forgive me for all of the bad things ive done throughout all to the start of my account i promise ill never do anything like it again.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingSavage2285miles, Mar 5, 2017.

1. PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE

please forgive me for all of the bad things ive done throughout all to the start of my account i promise ill never do anything like it again.

:)

KingSavage2285miles, Mar 5, 2017
  2. lFerland
    lFerland Guest
    Please Forgive Me

Hey guys ive got suspended from communication and it also block me from playing mypark in nba 2k17 which is the only things i play im not sure when it happens or what ive said but all i know is that ive been on xbl for 8 years and
    ive never been into any problem with the code of conduct. I would love to have the chance to prove that im a good boy out there and hopefully I will be able to play nba 2k18 that comes out friday september 8. Thanks for reading

lFerland, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Please Forgive Me

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement items and they don't use the forums.

If qualified, you can submit a case review here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    , otherwise you'll have to wait the suspension out.

Mistress Sara, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

If you have any enforcement action on your account then you can file for a case review by following the instructions here
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I if eligible.

Daft Badger, Mar 5, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE

6. Mistress Sara Win User

Please Forgive Me

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement items and they don't use the forums.

If qualified, you can submit a case review here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    , otherwise you'll have to wait the suspension out.
  7. TW1STED PH4NT0M Win User

Xbox 720 games

Please forgive me as I'm not very tech savvy
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Xbox one with Kinect.

Hello "Xphisto" :)

Please forgive me for my misinformation :)

Hello "Genchy" :)

I am really glad that I'm wrong and that the Kinect is being used a lot more now as opposed to the Kinect's days on the Xbox 360 :)

Please forgive me :)

Hello "tohellnbak" :)

I have not used the Kinect at all and I was under the assumption that the Kinect 2 met the same fate as the Kinect 1, and I am really glad that I was wrong on this one :)

Hello "iBakez: :)

I totally deserve your backlash if you want to make fun of me for this blunder.

Hello "Eggnogga" :)

You're right, I was off topic with my comment.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  9. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Am I a 'HARDCORE GAMER'? and some thoughts about Xbox One

No I didn't realize please, please forgive me master. I will try and keep up with you galactic geek the almighty one!!!
Thema:

PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE

1. PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE - Similar Threads - PLEASE FORGIVE PLEASE

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  10. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...